KRK's Bitches!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yipppeeee!!....Well, here i am again ranting about another piece of gear ive bought myself!...And yes, the old plastic friend is handling this one for me so ill have to pay him back later along with all tha other shit i realistically dont own, paid for with borrowed money!:(........................But YO! - I cant wait to get these bitches!....i ordered tha KRK Rokits in tha 5's...their tha shit and are going to completely change tha way i hear back my music and mix my tunes....anyways, lol...now all i need is another stick of RAM, an MPD-16 and maybe another midi keyboard and ill just about be happy for another month!:)

STEEZ

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Are you talking about those KRK's that you said you was gonna let me borrow the first week you got them?

MAN......you is alright...I don't care what they say about you!

Evil Scientist

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Good One

The KRK's look like fantastic value for money, here in the Uk all the shops are sold out and aren't expecting another delivery for next month and then half of those are already sold! For the price I don't think many can touch them, I gotta decide whether it's worth the wait though.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man im tired of hearin yall talk bout these Krk's .... Well im just mad I aint get em .... Ended up buyin some samson resolve 50 a's off some 1 on a buy/sell site I frequent...... Now I look on there last week and some 1s sellin the krk 6's for $120
Can you believe that..... Makes me wanna sell my samsons and buy them.... But they'll be sold by then then I won't have no monitors. Lol

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Aww man you shouda Got the Rp8's Seriously.. the Rp5 is iight Cones to Small to handle bass.. Still Decent pair though.. Yorkvilles are pretty nice too.. They have an incredible Sound for 200 and handle alot more bass than the mackies.. ..I'd say they are a poor mans mackie.. im sale my mackies and Just role with my Rp8's and yorkvilles

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Nnxt said:
Aww man you shouda Got the Rp8's Seriously.. the Rp5 is iight Cones to Small to handle bass.. Still Decent pair though.. Yorkvilles are pretty nice too.. They have an incredible Sound for 200 and handle alot more bass than the mackies.. ..I'd say they are a poor mans mackie.. im sale my mackies and Just role with my Rp8's and yorkvilles
MMmmmmm....You lost me?...As far as performance and what tha KRK 5's can handle i demo'd them in person at tha local guitar center and they out-performed all other monitors in a relative price range....Bass handling? - Those fuckers bump fool!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Ominous said:
Are you talking about those KRK's that you said you was gonna let me borrow the first week you got them?

MAN......you is alright...I don't care what they say about you!
Oh word?...You can cruz over tonight and scoop em up for a week....No problem at all!....Oh wait!?...I never told you that you could borrow them Om!??...Hohoho!...A sneaky bastard that Om, Hmm, Yes.

classic said:
What modle are u getting duece?? Im lookin to cop the KRK RP5's You gotta let me know how the work out for ya

congrats

Peace
Yeah, those are tha ones, tha RP5's....And yes. Of course i would have bought tha 8's - if i was made outa money and wiped my ass with 100's!:)

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:
MMmmmmm....You lost me?...As far as performance and what tha KRK 5's can handle i demo'd them in person at tha local guitar center and they out-performed all other monitors in a relative price range....Bass handling? - Those fuckers bump fool!

They dont Bump all that well Not compared to a Monitor with 8 inch like the Rp8's. I work part time at Guitar Center in Denver Co.. I listen/ work with shit all day.. Dont get me twisted.. the 5's are good But they dont bump as well as the 8's or any other Monitor With 8 inch they just can't handle it

for the Money the 5 are good.. i just personally would have saved for the 8's u can haggle those rp8's down to $475 we get alot of profit on em.. to each his own though

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Man, thats all good, im not dissin yer guitar center expertese....Im sure u do fuck with dope gear all day long, and after recieving my shits in tha mail this morning i have to agree they dont got the low end like i thought they did, matter a fact, i think tha cats at tha guitar center must have had a sub goin while those little guys were playing cuz it sounded mad bassier when i demo'd....regardless...im not made outa money and nobody was offering that great of deal when i asked how low they can go so as a poor beatmaker tryin to up tha stakes a little and make better music - this is what i chose...Personally, im happy with them....If i had tha dough, i would easily gone up tha ladder, but no go. Welcome to poorville....Shit, those little puppies are still being paid for right now by gainin interest on my bitch ass visa. Jus cuz i dont talk tha talk tho, dont mean i dont walk tha walk - if u feel me?

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:
Man, thats all good, im not dissin yer guitar center expertese....Im sure u do fuck with dope gear all day long, and after recieving my shits in tha mail this morning i have to agree they dont got the low end like i thought they did, matter a fact, i think tha cats at tha guitar center must have had a sub goin while those little guys were playing cuz it sounded mad bassier when i demo'd....regardless...im not made outa money and nobody was offering that great of deal when i asked how low they can go so as a poor beatmaker tryin to up tha stakes a little and make better music - this is what i chose...Personally, im happy with them....If i had tha dough, i would easily gone up tha ladder, but no go. Welcome to poorville....Shit, those little puppies are still being paid for right now by gainin interest on my bitch ass visa. Jus cuz i dont talk tha talk tho, dont mean i dont walk tha walk - if u feel me?

^^ No no offense Taken i understand needs/wants and a Budget all play a Factor. They still Great monitors

Homie if u ever get the chance For under $200 Try these Monitors Called Yorkvilles

http://www.yorkville.com/products.asp?cat=20&type=33&id=118 there is a powered and a non powered version.. dont let the picture fool you the monitors are bigger than that... but i must Say they compare to the MAckies. Yes i know hard to believe But they Do.. My manager 1st tested these n Canada at a Studio came back Home and was telling me about em So we have been Ab-ing them with the mackies and i must say Scaring Close for the Money (under 200) very worth it..

Good Luck with Music hoomie Peace

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Well anyways....For 300 bucks, i didnt hear any other monitors that were quite as impressive, and i couldnt spend anymore than that so im still pleased.

STEEZ....

(Maybe when i win tha lotto or slang some more beats ill be able to up tha anny.)

A

ACEBEATZ

Dont care dj fantom, you're really ok with your samson, they aren't shit and they're though made from an excellent brand.

It aint the stuff you got that will make the sound but you.

Anyway wether you got mackies or berhingers or any monitors, you will still need to get used to em. So at the end it almost result with the same thing.

Holla Ace

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
"It aint the stuff you got that will make the sound but you."..............Very tru, but that doesnt refer to ALL gear....U jus cant put monitors in tha same catagory...and this thread wasnt about how tha monitors are gonna make me a better producer anyways...This thread was a just a hollar sayin i got some new monitors that will be a much better and 'truer' reference than tha last shitty PC speakers i was rockin before....Regardless of if yer horridly wack, or extremely dope with tha beats, u should still have a clean reference to what your music's really gonna sound like in MOST other stereo systmes...thats tha point of coppin a good pair.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
if i'm totally honest i thought you were gonna post picture's of your man KIRK's Bitches

A

ACEBEATZ

DueceMade Ent. said:
"It aint the stuff you got that will make the sound but you."..............Very tru, but that doesnt refer to ALL gear....U jus cant put monitors in tha same catagory...and this thread wasnt about how tha monitors are gonna make me a better producer anyways...This thread was a just a hollar sayin i got some new monitors that will be a much better and 'truer' reference than tha last shitty PC speakers i was rockin before....Regardless of if yer horridly wack, or extremely dope with tha beats, u should still have a clean reference to what your music's really gonna sound like in MOST other stereo systmes...thats tha point of coppin a good pair.

Yeah your true. The best tool you can have, the better you'll work. A good technician will do better job with genelec 2029 than with yamaha's msp5 for example. I know a guy who got some krk's. He usually give me a review of what product he own but he didn't talk a lot about them to me lately. I'll have to ask him. Last time he just told me he though they we're sounding good but he didn't had time to test them a lot. I heard theyre really great and not too expensives.

Holla Ace

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
CONGRATULATIONS DEUCE!

a good set of monitors will change your sound for the better

members online