Kung fu movie clips/ sound bites?

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
I have a special love for this. Aside from doing music, I also teach Wing Tsun Kung Fu. I made a sample kit, with hits to wall bags, swords, escrima sticks, wooden dummy, etc. It's pretty dope and comes in handy a lot. A lot of room to get creative with your imagination.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I have a special love for this. Aside from doing music, I also teach Wing Tsun Kung Fu. I made a sample kit, with hits to wall bags, swords, escrima sticks, wooden dummy, etc. It's pretty dope and comes in handy a lot. A lot of room to get creative with your imagination.

Wish i had access to it. :oops:

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Aight now worries, I'll upload it to mediafire or something
Kevin Durant Mvp GIF by NBA

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
Try this:
I just got a chance to check this out and I just gotta say THANKS!!! :love::love::love:
There's plenty of useful stuff in there, but there's one sound in particular called "Hyoshigi" that I've literally been trying to find for months! Such a simple sound/ instrument but I had no clue what it was until now!

Last edited:
Btw everyone, I found a really good database for movie quotes. They have the good clips cut out already so it beats having to rip stuff off of youtube or dvd.

I did wing chun for a few years too. My shoulder is fucked so cant do it anymore. I really miss it

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
I did wing chun for a few years too. My shoulder is fucked so cant do it anymore. I really miss it
You're in London, right? One of the absolute highest skilled Wing Tsun practitioners I know of is in London. He pretty much flies under the radar though; doesn't like to attract a lot of attention.

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
Do you mean Victor Khan?
I trained with Steve Girrard.
I'm speaking of Tam Yiu Ming. But there's little to no internet presence of him. He's not a fan of youtube or social media; he's old school.