Latest Release FL Studio 21.2 is FIRE

90% of the FL bundled plugins are either useless or have muuuch better alternatives out there. I really only ever use parametric eq 2 and fruity limiter (for sidechaining). Sometimes Effector for filtering as well cause i like the UI, and it makes automation easy being a base FL plugin.

Youd be better off buying the lesser versions and going with non FL plugins, particularly cause the 24th is black friday.
the lesser version?? that cheating yourself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
So Studio One stole the OMF concept (by making DAWproject) that been in ever programs since the ice age. FL Cloud is dope for FLstudio because you dont have to leave the program or get copyright strikes like you do in splice. Serato Sample extract is dope but FL studio is a lot cleaner than serato and I dont have to goto another folder and drag stems to my program.

If you dont have this setup or something close to it for mastering... stop it View attachment 6857
Its nothing wrong with using digital mastering and from a lot of beats that I heard on here I only hear a low few people mastering there beats on here. Producer and artist don't realize how much spotify, youtube, tidal etc change the quality of their music because they dont know the require LUFS to use in a song and flstudio is the first to give out the cheat code.

My guy, you need to educate yourself on topics you want to speak on or you just sound dumb. DAW Project goes way deeper than OMF. As to showing a picture of someone's studio with the dolby atmos setup, you can master on 2 decent monitors and a sub without spending professional studio money. Jaycen Joshua and plenty of other engineers master songs 100% in the box. Again, you don't need all that fancy analog equipment and physical consoles to achieve similar results. I'm not endorsed by Studio One, Bitwig or any other company so I could care less what anyone else uses. I'm giving my 2 cents, not trying to convert you or anyone to use what I use and follow my workflow.

My guy, you need to educate yourself on topics you want to speak on or you just sound dumb. DAW Project goes way deeper than OMF. As to showing a picture of someone's studio with the dolby atmos setup, you can master on 2 decent monitors and a sub without spending professional studio money. Jaycen Joshua and plenty of other engineers master songs 100% in the box. Again, you don't need all that fancy analog equipment and physical consoles to achieve similar results. I'm not endorsed by Studio One, Bitwig or any other company so I could care less what anyone else uses. I'm giving my 2 cents, not trying to convert you or anyone to use what I use and follow my workflow.
I guess you didnt read the rest of my post. I said if you don't have equipment like i showed in the picture its nothing wrong with using digital mastering. I wish unsigned Producer and unsigned Artist would spend money with a professional and get the sound they truly want. You need to educate yourself because you don't know who you're talking to first off and don't tell someone they sound dumb. thats how people get beat up. Come with respect sir. DAW Project does the same as OMF its just up to date.

No need to be disrespectful, calling people dumb isnt very respecrful. This isnt twitter or facebook

VVS

Banned
I guess you didnt read the rest of my post. I said if you don't have equipment like i showed in the picture its nothing wrong with using digital mastering. I wish unsigned Producer and unsigned Artist would spend money with a professional and get the sound they truly want. You need to educate yourself because you don't know who you're talking to first off and don't tell someone they sound dumb. thats how people get beat up. Come with respect sir. DAW Project does the same as OMF its just up to date.

"You need to educate yourself because you don't know who you're talking to first off"
No, I don't know who you are. Am I suppose to know or care?

"and don't tell someone they sound dumb. thats how people get beat up."

If I hurt your feelings that badly by calling you dumb that violence is the first thought that pops up in your head you need some counceling/therapy my guy.

While yes, I could have worded my statement differently to be more respectful...it's a music production forum guy.

Last edited:
"You need to educate yourself because you don't know who you're talking to first off"
No, I don't know who you are. Am I suppose to know or care?

"and don't tell someone they sound dumb. thats how people get beat up."

If I hurt your feelings that badly by calling you dumb that violence is the first thought that pops up in your head you need some counceling/therapy my guy.

While yes, I could have worded my statement differently to be more respectful...it's a music production forum guy.
This is the second time Ive seen you be rude to somebody in just a few weeks. You cant disrespect people then wonder why they react the way they do. Whats your problem? We are here to help each other, not shit on each other. Banter and jokes are one thing, but going on like your shit dont stink is something else, better suited to facebook with all the other keyboard warriors

Last edited:

VVS

Banned
This is the second time Ive seen you be rude to somebody in just a few weeks. You cant disrespect people then wonder why they react the way they do. Whats your problem? We are here to help each other, not shit on each other. Banter and jokes are ome thing, but going on like your shit dont stink 8s something else, better suited to facebook with all the other keyboard warriors

So now I'm the bad guy on this forum because I called someone dumb LOL? No, I'm not perfect either and no I don't think my shit don't stink. I barely post on here and when I do and see someone posting incorrect information I call it out. Could I have said my piece, without calling someone dumb...sure! I'll take note and try to be more respectful to you sensitive old heads (I'm not that young either LOL).

So now I'm the bad guy on this forum because I called someone dumb LOL? No, I'm not perfect either and no I don't think my shit don't stink. I barely post on here and when I do and see someone posting incorrect information I call it out. Could I have said my piece, without calling someone dumb...sure! I'll take note and try to be more respectful to you sensitive old heads (I'm not that young either LOL).
Personally I dont care how people talk to me, but I find it really weird that somebody would be rude to somebody else then blame them for their reaction. I care about this community and have been here for a very long time, I too call out bad information, but I also try to correct it. There just is no need to be rude to somebody, you just come across as a massive cock, so dont be surprised when people treat you like one.

VVS

Banned
Personally I dont care how people talk to me, but I find it really weird that somebody would be rude to somebody else then blame them for their reaction. I care about this community and have been here for a very long time, I too call out bad information, but I also try to correct it. There just is no need to be rude to somebody, you just come across as a massive cock, so dont be surprised when people treat you like one.

To be honest..I do have a massive cock. His name is Pedro :LOL:

Big Chicken GIF

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
So Studio One stole the OMF concept (by making DAWproject) that been in ever programs since the ice age. FL Cloud is dope for FLstudio because you dont have to leave the program or get copyright strikes like you do in splice. Serato Sample extract is dope but FL studio is a lot cleaner than serato and I dont have to goto another folder and drag stems to my program.

If you dont have this setup or something close to it for mastering... stop it View attachment 6857
Its nothing wrong with using digital mastering and from a lot of beats that I heard on here I only hear a low few people mastering there beats on here. Producer and artist don't realize how much spotify, youtube, tidal etc change the quality of their music because they dont know the require LUFS to use in a song and flstudio is the first to give out the cheat code.
How much cleaner is FL compared to serato? is this something you say from experience? i do like serato but like timestretching there is a definate downgrade.

The streaming sites only normalize the audio but there is also an option to use the real audio, the mastering to -14 Lufs etc is a myth not one song i have checked on spotify does it. There is no real need to use digital mastering sites as a basic master will get you better results at home but also there is nothing wrong with it. If not Izotope or mastering the mix would be better investments.

FL used to be the only DAW that was user friendly but nowdays they all have pencil in and all that good stuff so for me the one downside and dealbreaker is how it handles the audio, with volumes all over the place and having to route everything to the mixer manually, perfectly fine if making the music in the daw but dont ever try and mix stems in it you will spend an hour just getting to the point of where you would be just dragging and dropping in every other daw.

You can't hurt my feelings on here and Im not trying to be tough but I'm a man about mines. If you think I'm misinformed about this DAW Project explain it to everyone here, Send a youtube link. That's what these showcases is all about. Not to disrespect people in here. There's all levels of producers in here. No producer in the world of producing knows everything

Last edited:
How much cleaner is FL compared to serato? is this something you say from experience? i do like serato but like timestretching there is a definate downgrade.

The streaming sites only normalize the audio but there is also an option to use the real audio, the mastering to -14 Lufs etc is a myth not one song i have checked on spotify does it. There is no real need to use digital mastering sites as a basic master will get you better results at home but also there is nothing wrong with it. If not Izotope or mastering the mix would be better investments.

FL used to be the only DAW that was user friendly but nowdays they all have pencil in and all that good stuff so for me the one downside and dealbreaker is how it handles the audio, with volumes all over the place and having to route everything to the mixer manually, perfectly fine if making the music in the daw but dont ever try and mix stems in it you will spend an hour just getting to the point of where you would be just dragging and dropping in every other daw.
I'll just say FL has just a 20% advantage over serato. I love serato sample but your right about the time stretch the new version is a lot better. Its more of weapon of choice. The MPC still beats both of them when it comes to time stretching. Izotope, I haven't use that for a while for mastering but it was incredible when I did used it

VVS

Banned
You can't hurt my feelings on here and Im not trying to be tough but I'm a man about mines. If you think I'm misinformed about this DAW Project explain it to everyone here, Send a youtube link. That's what these showcases is all about. Not to disrespect people in here. There's all levels of producers in here. No producer in the world of producing knows everything

It's all good fam. Just had a little misundertanding. Keep doing your thing!