LeBron to the Heat!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lebron's overrated. He is Wade's sidekick now. That is and always will be Wade's team. He's the one that already won a ring and was finals MVP. Lebron's the one that couldn't get it done.

Put the Shaq that played in Miami when they won in Cleveland with Lebron...end result will still be the same...

LeBron had NO ONE....

Mo Williams is a bum....

LeBron realized that he can get a triple double and still can't win a game because his team depended on him TOO much to be that guy...how much could a man do??

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Put the Shaq that played in Miami when they won in Cleveland with Lebron...end result will still be the same...

LeBron had NO ONE....

Mo Williams is a bum....

LeBron realized that he can get a triple double and still can't win a game because his team depended on him TOO much to be that guy...how much could a man do??

Mo williams is only good for one game a series. Lebron needed Orlando/LA Shaq LOL...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
I agree...Lebron had no one. But the fact that he doesn't believe in his own heart that he could get it done as "the man" separates him from the Jordans, Magics, Birds, Kobes and Wades, in my opinion. I thought he was the best player in the league...but it appears even he doesn't think that anymore.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Oh poor lebron, he had no one on his team that won 62 games...yeah he had no one

lol@ Mo Williams being a bum.

You guys...

shaq didnt win us that title...It was Pat Riley and his team of 15 lottery picks...look at that 06 roster