ill o.g.
drools...

Convert to sampler track...hello all you hiphop heads
+1

Slice mode...hello all you hiphop heads
+1

Varispeed... hello all you remixers
+1

flex tool... f u all you shitty musicians who cant keep their timing.
+1

Audio quantize...no more screwing with cool samples with f'd up timing...and shitty musicians lol
+1

Drum replacer... I know some engineers are going to be happy (though its not a premiere)...f u wanna b drummers.
+1

Loopback...ableton live just got a replacement :)
+1

dont sleep, these are just the right additions to LP8, my mpc is going to be a happy camper there with the slicer mode and convert to sampler track options.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
LOL

LDB will defnitly argue your goodbye ableton comment

lol...NO I WON'T! I'm not replacing AB for nuttin son....for what I do and how I do it there's nothing better.

Logic has always been a monster...If I had to choose between it and Pro tools I'd definitely go with Logic. If I had a studio open to the public I'd go with Logic. If I were Brian Michael Cox(A SUPA PRODUCER)....I'd go with logic.

But in reality it has entirely too much shit that I'd would NEVER use so it's not for me or IMO "the average hip hop producer". That $499 price tag is not bad at all though.....you'd definitely need a nice controller to bring it all together. A mouse and a keyboard would not get it with that MONSTER!

My main engineer rocks Logic so I'd never have anything bad to say about it. I know what it can do from a recording and mixing down stand point. It's just something that would be "overkill" for me.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
THAT FLEX TOOL IS DA SHIEET!!!! GOD DAMn... that is NICE

Oh shit...I just watched the video on the flex tool.....that tool is CRAZY! MAN.......damn I don't wanna spend 5hunid right now.....but I may just have to for that one tool alone.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Fucking wow...

Still gotta get a damn mac....I'm slackin....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Shyt homey...i'm tryin to resist droping the 2 hundred for an upgrade...

If I had to only up 2 it would be an after thought,DONE!

Plus you could have a worse habbit.....u know like ummm...CRACK...

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
oh and did you guys hear about that one guy workin for apple over in china or some shit. they were developing the new iphone (yes already) and one of the ten units he was responsible for was missing. Apple security came into his house and beat him up pretty badly. The next day he committed suicide. apple and there secrecy, its crazy.

Doggy your story is all type of misquotted..the guy worked for Foxconn,a chinese company that was helping with the development of the next iphone. Foxconn's security allegedly tortured him and he allegedly commited suicide. Not saying that Apple is innocent in the matter,but lets not spread rumors about this upstanding company :)

elementsrtyte

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i'm just quoting what usatoday said the day the story came out. I'm sure there was some fallacies in the story, but I think the stories pretty believable. apple seriously has the best kept secrets, and they would probably go to extreme measures like that to keep them secret. every other company leaks at least days before the product at hand is officially released. right?

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
i'm just quoting what usatoday said the day the story came out. I'm sure there was some fallacies in the story, but I think the stories pretty believable. apple seriously has the best kept secrets, and they would probably go to extreme measures like that to keep them secret. every other company leaks at least days before the product at hand is officially released. right?

i'm not disagreeing with anything your saying. Apple is extremely paranoid and yes apple most likely indirectly caused his death,but dude worked for foxconn....foxconn security toutured him...if usatoday told you anything different they were wrong

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
lol for reall i just copped the macbook pro when it was $2000, and now its sittin at 1100 or some shit 3 months later. fuckin apple, love em and hate em.

Most computer stores would give you $900 back if that was so. That's usually Apple's policy. I know at Fry's they told me that if the price drop'd on my MacBook within 6 months I'd be refunded the difference..

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
no that a retailers decision, apple doesnt care if you bought an older model prior to release day of the new apple stuff lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Ok....I pulled a couple extra DJ gigs this past weekend so I'm heading out later today to buy Logic 9. I'm leaving for my yearly vacation in Florida Wednesday morning. I already have Ableton installed on my Mac so I'll throw Logic 9 on there, grab my Axiom 25 and play around with it during "vacation down time" (basically when the wife is asleep because when she's awake we gotta be doing something on the vacation tip)

I'll have a little feed back on it next week!