LOL I got caught up learing the site---

Pinkcookiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Allow me to introduce myself,
My name is WhitneeLayne but don't EVER hesitate to call me PinkCookiz, Pink, Cookee, Beautiful, Whitnee, Miss.Layne, Whit, Princess--well you get the drift! I joined iLL for one thing and that is for NETWORKING. That's it! Writing articles, doing interviews, posting “opinions” all that great stuff!! I'm not trying to save the world but I am trying to make it as comfortable as possible because I have a sensitive ass. :p I don't know much about production I know the difference between an Mbox and an Xbox though! I am one of the biggest bullshit artists you'll ever meet and fall in love with at the same time. I’ll never bite off more than I can chew and well maybe I do sometimes BUT you’ll NEVER notice! ((Smile)) I'm cool and if you don't trust that ask FADE! ((Pours him a glass of OJ)) ((Walks back over to the fireplace, rests arm on mantle)) As I was saying, I don’t have enough energy in my manicures to font what I would love to about me but---
I AM
Creative, spontaneous, honest, dedicated, willing, able, caring, strong, happy, nervous, scared, lost, optimistic, sarcastic, silly, and if you want to know more hit the page---

I love music particularly Hip-Hop culture; everything about it turns me on. From the Graffiti to the worn out Cons to taking it back to the penny on the arm to the serato! Anything "ILL" I HAVE to be a part of. I hope to have a great experience here with everyone and continue to build on my dreams. Get at me!!

Keep Banging Babies!!!

Pinkcookiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Ha-Ha!!
I like that!
A friend of mine actually put me on to the site, he's a producer, he linked me up!

Thanx for the love!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
so were gonna fall in love you u say huh...that shud be intresting lol

T

The Arkitekt

wouldn't she be the 3rd woman on illmuzik? im pretty sure theres two women from reading through posts

Pinkcookiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Don't worry fellas I won't FEMINIZE the place ::too much:: ((takes unmentionables off shower curtain rod)) BUT you will hear more from me! I won't go "away" quietly, TRUTH in that! I'm only here to have FUN, network, and help promote hip hop artists ::I understand the focus is production:: I'm not a FEMcee, producer or DJ. I have a passion for this "universe" and NEED to be a part of it no matter what! SHIT it feels good to be one of the first!! I---I almost feel like---like SARAH PALIN!! :p ((flex))

Don't be afraid of my aura---I'm COOL AS F&*K!!