LOL I got caught up learing the site---

• beat this! voting starts in...

Pinkcookiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Allow me to introduce myself,
My name is WhitneeLayne but don't EVER hesitate to call me PinkCookiz, Pink, Cookee, Beautiful, Whitnee, Miss.Layne, Whit, Princess--well you get the drift! I joined iLL for one thing and that is for NETWORKING. That's it! Writing articles, doing interviews, posting “opinions” all that great stuff!! I'm not trying to save the world but I am trying to make it as comfortable as possible because I have a sensitive ass. :p I don't know much about production I know the difference between an Mbox and an Xbox though! I am one of the biggest bullshit artists you'll ever meet and fall in love with at the same time. I’ll never bite off more than I can chew and well maybe I do sometimes BUT you’ll NEVER notice! ((Smile)) I'm cool and if you don't trust that ask FADE! ((Pours him a glass of OJ)) ((Walks back over to the fireplace, rests arm on mantle)) As I was saying, I don’t have enough energy in my manicures to font what I would love to about me but---
I AM
Creative, spontaneous, honest, dedicated, willing, able, caring, strong, happy, nervous, scared, lost, optimistic, sarcastic, silly, and if you want to know more hit the page---

I love music particularly Hip-Hop culture; everything about it turns me on. From the Graffiti to the worn out Cons to taking it back to the penny on the arm to the serato! Anything "ILL" I HAVE to be a part of. I hope to have a great experience here with everyone and continue to build on my dreams. Get at me!!

Keep Banging Babies!!!

Pinkcookiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Ha-Ha!!
I like that!
A friend of mine actually put me on to the site, he's a producer, he linked me up!

Thanx for the love!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
so were gonna fall in love you u say huh...that shud be intresting lol

T

The Arkitekt

wouldn't she be the 3rd woman on illmuzik? im pretty sure theres two women from reading through posts

Pinkcookiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Don't worry fellas I won't FEMINIZE the place ::too much:: ((takes unmentionables off shower curtain rod)) BUT you will hear more from me! I won't go "away" quietly, TRUTH in that! I'm only here to have FUN, network, and help promote hip hop artists ::I understand the focus is production:: I'm not a FEMcee, producer or DJ. I have a passion for this "universe" and NEED to be a part of it no matter what! SHIT it feels good to be one of the first!! I---I almost feel like---like SARAH PALIN!! :p ((flex))

Don't be afraid of my aura---I'm COOL AS F&*K!!