LOL.. lets build a story

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
lol wow this story rele aint goin no where..

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I honestly laughed out loud like five times reading this shit.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
What? It's over?

No, not yet!!!

Episode 2: When we left off, BrunceWayne was giving hoes away to satisfy the sexual appetite of all the people raping moneys because of the infamous toxic gases, and Jason Giambi was sticking a Needle In His Ass, hallucinating flying cows and giants scrotums!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
1st intermission

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Except there's something different about him... God got a sex change!!!! Now he's trying to seduce Fade.

T

The Bastard

cleverwon said:
Except there's something different about him... God got a sex change!!!! Now he's trying to seduce Fade.
fades like fuck it, my ass has been raped how much worse can it get. then god said ill show you how worse it can get

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
BASTARD said:
fades like fuck it, my ass has been raped how much worse can it get. then god said ill show you how worse it can get
Then god rams a lightning bolt into fade's balloon knot a few times, and fade says "Well what are you waiting for, do it already".

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Then god rams a lightning bolt into fade's balloon knot a few times, and fade says "Well what are you waiting for, do it already".
HA HA HA!!!......REWIND!!!!!!!!

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Suddenly, all the hoes BruceWayne put on the streets for the lil boys rip off their masks only to reveal that they are actually a bunch of Michael Jackson mini-me's.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
ha ha ha the allenhightwaters was funny lil bitch

he sure was.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
lil'mike mini-me kiddy fiddlers, started raging thru the streets getting their hands on Uncle Billys special brand jesus juice, God steps in.....

T

The Bastard

god steps in an screams as loud as he can at pitches so high that breaks glass. in that instant,stresswon,xquizet, big tone and sygma swoop down from the sky in the form of mechanical creatures, god leaps into the air just in time for the mechanical creatures to connecct to him forming like voltron and creating one ginormous evil robot that has aftermarket blue leds for the eyes