Low-Budget Productions

S

Shleemuzzle

calc damn =)
seriously - get some used laptop and dl FL with medicine... and ure a the shit beatmaker =)

No point going for the monster pc right now, get something a little below top spec, as the spec comes down a little the price drops a lot. Top of the range computer equipment is always very expensive.
Im sure you can get a dual core pc easily with that budget.
I wouldnt buy anything less than a dual core tho.
Im currently saving to get my pc upgraded, should have a new motherboard+quad core cpu, memory, video card by this time next month. Its costing me £374 for the parts.
Not entirely cheap for the parts, but the parts are pretty good spec.
You should try going to a pc engineer that can build a pc for you, it is by far the cheapest and most readily upgradable option. Failing that, do a little research and build your own, and save even more money.

T

The Arkitekt

you serious. you can get a decent computer for 500 nowadays. and use the other 500 on flstudio a controller. and still have money left over. as for recording your prolly gonna need to upgrade the computer, but 1000 is more than enough to hit the ground running

Never pay for software...

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
thats crazy, i wish i had that sort of money to spend.
i already had my computer, im using demo FL and demo Reaper. I bought a panasonic keyboard which doubles as a controller for $100. I got some headphones for $20. and i got cables and connectors needed.

its interesting people talkin about these synths and even MPCs for around/less than $200. i'd love a keyboard work station, itd probably get me producin more and makin better beats even.
how do u find such gd bargains? i know ebay, but english ebay has nothing compared to american ebay, wrt price and choice

members online