LULZ, Purses and Tight-Ass Jeans...WTF?

T

The Arkitekt

"These mothafuckin niggas comin out doing yoga and pilates and shit!"

LMAO

This song sucks but is so true. Funny stuff.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
A bag don't make you a fag....being a fag makes you a fag! These lil dudes talking real grimy but I guarantee they're not doing shows or running up on anybody with a bag saying shit.

Carrying a pistol and looking hard don't make you a man! You can still get punked in jail and end up with your shirt tied in the front sporting Kool Aid on your cheeks!

I got a wife and two daughters....that's more than enough bags to go round. Hell I don't like it when I dude rocks a pair of earrings instead of one. It's a young mans fad though. Back in the day who the fuck rocked loose Jeans? Wasn't nobody breaking in jeans 4 sizes too big. Pencil legs where the fad....the Lee Jeans, Levi's, Adidas Jackets and Shell toes where the shit. There was no such thing as "loose fitting jeans"! Them shits were not skin tight but bet yo ass if you sported some today in some places you'd get laughed off the planet. These are just fads and all fads pass eventually!

These are some ole baby faced ass dudes. I wanna see 'em rock a show to this song, they'll probably get snatched off the stage and bitch slap'd. They best be careful what they ask for....they just might get it!

I'd pay good money to see a dude sporting a Louie B break one of these dudes down then choke 'em the fuck out with the strap.....lmao..

PUT THAT SHIT ON YOU TUBE! lol

T

The Arkitekt

When a man wears a purse, it doesn't make them a fag, it sure does look gay as fuck tho!

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
A bag don't make you a fag....being a fag makes you a fag! These lil dudes talking real grimy but I guarantee they're not doing shows or running up on anybody with a bag saying shit.

Carrying a pistol and looking hard don't make you a man! You can still get punked in jail and end up with your shirt tied in the front sporting Kool Aid on your cheeks!

I got a wife and two daughters....that's more than enough bags to go round. Hell I don't like it when I dude rocks a pair of earrings instead of one. It's a young mans fad though. Back in the day who the fuck rocked loose Jeans? Wasn't nobody breaking in jeans 4 sizes too big. Pencil legs where the fad....the Lee Jeans, Levi's, Adidas Jackets and Shell toes where the shit. There was no such thing as "loose fitting jeans"! Them shits were not skin tight but bet yo ass if you sported some today in some places you'd get laughed off the planet. These are just fads and all fads pass eventually!

These are some ole baby faced ass dudes. I wanna see 'em rock a show to this song, they'll probably get snatched off the stage and bitch slap'd. They best be careful what they ask for....they just might get it!

I'd pay good money to see a dude sporting a Louie B break one of these dudes down then choke 'em the fuck out with the strap.....lmao..

PUT THAT SHIT ON YOU TUBE! lol
wears a purse.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
When a man wears a purse, it doesn't make them a fag, it sure does look gay as fuck tho!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3wy4n-Pqtc"]YouTube - Dave Chapelle - Whore Uniform[/ame]

T

The Arkitekt

lmao @ Chapelle

same situation with the man purses "that shit is confusing".

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
wears a purse.

lmao!!

These young dudes in my neighborhood rock those skin tight jeans yet they somehow manage to have the ass hanging off somehow as well.. I dont get it. I figured they were just gay, didnt realize it its the antitesis fad of the baggy around your knees fad.

All I know is I am getting old..lol

BobCarter

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
wow imagine if you robbed one of those fruitcakes and you found tampons, eyeliner, and a tube of lipstick up in that bag...this shit has got to stop..what's with all this Glam-rap? first people were making songs about their shoes (which was barely borderline acceptable) then songs about their bandanas...wow soon theres going to be a song about gangster purses...seriously there is no excuse for this kind of behavior i don't care if these people are famous or not...if i saw one of my boys carrying around a purse I would rip it out of their hands and beat them with it. shit's real weak

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
A guy with a purse is gay, period. No excuses. Rock a backpack to carry all your shit.

Wait , wait , wait, there are ligit reasons for a str8 guy to be holding a purse.
For instance when Im in the mall and my better half hands it to me to hold while she (insert whatever she thinks is important enough here) and thats about the only time one should be holding one.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
The lines are blurred fellas.

I don't rock bags or have earrings, one or two. I don't wear pink anything. I don't even use lotion.

But every now and again, just because I wear hair Barrettes... they call me gay.

Whatever.

I do use a vinyl bag form time to time though....

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Wait , wait , wait, there are ligit reasons for a str8 guy to be holding a purse.
For instance when Im in the mall and my better half hands it to me to hold while she (insert whatever she thinks is important enough here) and thats about the only time one should be holding one.

I normally put the purse down between my feet so I don't have to hold it or I carry it with the left hand so you see my ring on my finger, so you know I am on lockdown and carrying my wife's sh*t, LOL.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
The lines are blurred fellas.

I don't rock bags or have earrings, one or two. I don't wear pink anything. I don't even use lotion.

But every now and again, just because I wear hair Barrettes... they call me gay.

Whatever.

I do use a vinyl bag form time to time though....

I feel u...once again...BEING GAY MAKES U GAY not what you wear or buy. Fashion is fashion and fads are fads.

Just shows how ignorant we can be in America. You can be a "bitch" with a back pack!

I have a Gucci gym bag for all my wires and shit when I do gigs. My laptop bag is designer as well. If you look like money you get money. I like nice shit...PERIOD.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
All I know is I am getting old..lol

Thing is tho, when we were growing up there were fads both lame and dope back then too that sprung up, but I swear after seeing a new generation emerge and make what they think is cool popular - all i know is they seriously have been picking some wack trends.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Thing is tho, when we were growing up there were fads both lame and dope back then too that sprung up, but I swear after seeing a new generation emerge and make what they think is cool popular - all i know is they seriously have been picking some wack trends.

That's the same thing we thought about our parents. When my dad use to rock butter fly colars, polyester pants (hip huggers at that) and them big ass platform shoes I was like "fuck that" no way I'm rocking that shit..uh uh! If you're 30 or better it's probably what the kids think about us now with some of the things we wear and how we don't step outside our comfort zone to much when it comes to fashion. There are somethings these kids today dawn that if you buried me in it I'd probably come back to life just to kill u. But I know it's a diff't time. When does a person realize there too damn old? When everything the kids do gets on your nerves and all you do is sit around and belly ache about. "Getting Old" is a state of mind until your body physically breaks you down.