LULZ, Purses and Tight-Ass Jeans...WTF?

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Shit well i consider myself pretty young in both body and mind still I just dont like tight ass pants. I mean, im only 28 - I aint 45 yet or some shit. Even when i was a kid i had my mom buy me sweatpants cuz i hated the jeans that were available back then in gradeschool. They just looked wack to me and I didnt feel comfortable in them.
I even had a pair of hammer pants just becuz they were baggy and not tight. Yes, u read right. lol. So i was a victim to wack fads as well if you feel me. But I acknowledge it. Some shits just a bad look no matter what age u are tho.
For example, I grew up in the 80s and and was born 1980, and I hated virtually all the 80s trends that were coming out back then with the bright ass colors and tapered everything and whats comedy to me is these kids that didnt even grow up in the 80s are tryin to take it back to that era again like they actually have some kind of connection. Dude, the 80s were like 90% wack minus a few exceptions. My opinion obviously, but that brings up another point, fashion is like music - its totally subjective and dependent on the user and their perspective.

Im not defending dudes in the video cuz they took shit to a whole unnecessary level, but since the thread went this direction thats my retort.

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
I feel u...once again...BEING GAY MAKES U GAY not what you wear or buy. Fashion is fashion and fads are fads.

Just shows how ignorant we can be in America. You can be a "bitch" with a back pack!

I have a Gucci gym bag for all my wires and shit when I do gigs. My laptop bag is designer as well. If you look like money you get money. I like nice shit...PERIOD.

Lol yo... I rock a designer bag for my laptop and wires also... but hey.... I'm all about loookin good when I DJ... that's just me cuz I love fashion lol.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Shit well i consider myself pretty young in both body and mind still I just dont like tight ass pants. I mean, im only 28 - I aint 45 yet or some shit. Even when i was a kid i had my mom buy me sweatpants cuz i hated the jeans that were available back then in gradeschool. They just looked wack to me and I didnt feel comfortable in them.
I even had a pair of hammer pants just becuz they were baggy and not tight. Yes, u read right. lol. So i was a victim to wack fads as well if you feel me. But I acknowledge it. Some shits just a bad look no matter what age u are tho.
For example, I grew up in the 80s and and was born 1980, and I hated virtually all the 80s trends that were coming out back then with the bright ass colors and tapered everything and whats comedy to me is these kids that didnt even grow up in the 80s are tryin to take it back to that era again like they actually have some kind of connection. Dude, the 80s were like 90% wack minus a few exceptions. My opinion obviously, but that brings up another point, fashion is like music - its totally subjective and dependent on the user and their perspective.

Im not defending dudes in the video cuz they took shit to a whole unnecessary level, but since the thread went this direction thats my retort.

Can't do nothing but respect that! At least you can see it from two points of view as opposed to one. Some dudes just yap to be yappin'!

Lol yo... I rock a designer bag for my laptop and wires also... but hey.... I'm all about loookin good when I DJ... that's just me cuz I love fashion lol.

That alone can get you hella gigs in the DJ bizness. Even if your not the best on the tables...if you look good and play good music you'll be more profitable. Not to mention at any given time a Celeb could be up in the spot looking for a fly DJ to take on tour. Akons DJ lives in Atlanta and that's exactly how he got on with that 6 inch mohawk. My homie DJ Majestik just came off tour with the Outlaws.

How many artist have been signed and developed just because they had that "look". TLC was signed and groomed because of it(3 four foot females with a crazy fashion sense....so was Kris Kross(close backwards).

lol...p.s my G-Drive mini 250Gig firewire (external hard drive) came with a genuine leather carrying case..lol, mofos know I'm about my money when I whip that out and plug it in. DJ's who gig looking like they just rolled out of bed rocking the same outfit every weekend with gear scattered always get fucked money wise. Perception is everything in the music business. The dudes in the video didn't have on shit that was designer.

Hell right now I rock a wife beater and shorts to bed but if I had that Hugh Hef money I'd walk around silk down from head to toe like he does all day!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
But I guess thats just how shit is cuz my pops used to tell me that the same thing happened when he was a bit older then me right now and he saw a lot of 60s styles start to emerge little by little in the 90s. It was more like an adaptive effort to mix old with new trends tho - which is obviously occurring now, but it seems to me like people are really trying to "replicate" a past era more then ever before now with the whole 80s theme.
Cats are even shaving their heads with fades like The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air now and wearing bright neon colors like the cal trans on the side of the road picking up trash. I dunno just seems weird to try and bring back something you weren't even a part of to begin with but I guess thats what happens. History repeats itself.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Ok.. to me, purses look gay.

Not my preference. If people wanna rock the purses...let em be....

Is it me or masculinity is turning more towards femininity?

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
i like the song to. theres a line where you can be confused for one or the other. tight pants and bags crosses that line.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
A bag don't make you a fag....being a fag makes you a fag! These lil dudes talking real grimy but I guarantee they're not doing shows or running up on anybody with a bag saying shit.

Carrying a pistol and looking hard don't make you a man! You can still get punked in jail and end up with your shirt tied in the front sporting Kool Aid on your cheeks!

I got a wife and two daughters....that's more than enough bags to go round. Hell I don't like it when I dude rocks a pair of earrings instead of one. It's a young mans fad though. Back in the day who the fuck rocked loose Jeans? Wasn't nobody breaking in jeans 4 sizes too big. Pencil legs where the fad....the Lee Jeans, Levi's, Adidas Jackets and Shell toes where the shit. There was no such thing as "loose fitting jeans"! Them shits were not skin tight but bet yo ass if you sported some today in some places you'd get laughed off the planet. These are just fads and all fads pass eventually!

These are some ole baby faced ass dudes. I wanna see 'em rock a show to this song, they'll probably get snatched off the stage and bitch slap'd. They best be careful what they ask for....they just might get it!

I'd pay good money to see a dude sporting a Louie B break one of these dudes down then choke 'em the fuck out with the strap.....lmao..

PUT THAT SHIT ON YOU TUBE! lol

I'm not into the whole "Murse" (Man purse) movement or a lot of trends that dominate today fashion wise. It could mean I'm getting older, who knows, I like what I like.
But what a lot of people don't seem to get is that you're probably not going to run up on some of these guys who might have a "Louie Bag" or whatever.

It's just like when Snap music started to pop and D4L had Laffy Taffy. 3/4ths of the group are from the roughest projects in the "A", and I really doubt anybody is going to approach
Shawty Lo in Bowen Homes and call him soft lol.

wow imagine if you robbed one of those fruitcakes and you found tampons, eyeliner, and a tube of lipstick up in that bag...this shit has got to stop..what's with all this Glam-rap? first people were making songs about their shoes (which was barely borderline acceptable) then songs about their bandanas...wow soon theres going to be a song about gangster purses...seriously there is no excuse for this kind of behavior i don't care if these people are famous or not...if i saw one of my boys carrying around a purse I would rip it out of their hands and beat them with it. shit's real weak
Aint nothing new here really, except for the man bags, lol
During the Easy E/Dre beef Easy E had a pic in his video of Dre wearing makeup and shit.
In the early days of Electro and breaking some dudes looked mad gay.
Anyone seen the old vid of B-Boy Ice T lately?
Anyone remember Ozone and Turbo with the cropped tops?
George Clinton etc it was all the rage once.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
kanyewestandfriends-1.jpg

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
the guy with the purse looks suspect...everyone else has a briefcase of some sort.

Oh you mean the guy with the skin tight lepord pants and the bright green flaming jacket???
IONO, I thought gay guys usually matched.
Seriously though, if your gay or not ,you should not be caught dead in that outfit, that doesnt even make any sense, I see Kanyeezy out there lookin crazy,.
The pic is hilarious in fact, if your gonna rock the briefcase why are they so loud?

Everyone in this pic is suspect except the guy in the loud yellow shoes and the blue vest jacket, he looks like he wasnt wearing that crap.

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I do not get it. Maybe it is because I have never been apart of the majority. Hey, if someone wants to walk around dressed like that guy in the skin tight leopard print tights, then more power to them. Who am I to judge?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Everyone in this pic is suspect except the guy in the loud yellow shoes and the blue vest jacket, he looks like he wasnt wearing that crap.

Looks can be deceiving....he's probably the head "shit packer"!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i use a bag because i got mad future that i carry in that leather joint. it ain't no dufflebag 1992 highschool wrestling joints either!!

fuk that.. whatever the fuck i rock is god.

either you know that or you are history... recognize

members online