Management

• beat this! voting starts in...

TymE

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
"Quote:
Originally Posted by TymE
The problem is people that know generally don't share.

I guess you don't read "Blowing Up From the Basement" that appears on this site.

The entire purpose of the series of articles is for artists, producers, and aspiring label heads to mobilize themselves from their basement home/studios into becoming a force with their local scene into a national talent.

The articles also state (and I quote)
"As always, if you have a topic you would like to know more about, contact Fade or shoot me a PM, and we'll make it happen."

So the problem isn't that people who know aren't sharing, it's the people that don't know don't do their research"

I did an article on managers and stuff a while back, so once all the articles get posted once again you'll be good-to-go"

I agree but disagree because i HAVE done research (maybe not on this site) and there are LOTS of people that obtain representation by sending packages (plus more)..and not waitin for a manager to hit them up. Altough you may be one of the people that does happen to share your knowledge doesn't also mean that there isn't alot of info that gets held by others. The only way to find out things is to ask and i did . Thanks for your info and opinion. PZ