March 2nd - March 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
may i upload the mp3 i downloaded from amazon cos the link u gave me is awful quality and slowed down

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
may i upload the mp3 i downloaded from amazon cos the link u gave me is awful quality and slowed down

Yeah your right about the quality but your amazon version is sped up, you can even hear the alvin and the chipmunks sound starting to come out...lol! It's all good though, same song.

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
oh yeah i forgot i sped up the wav file before i chopped it lol sorry,if you want it normal speed let me know

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Couldn't download you bastard!

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im on my laptop atm.
my windows 7 crashed a day ago.
i try to fix my windows,
my sample beat will be coming within 3 days i guess.

Lol why dont people see the light and get a MAC. I tired of people and thier chashing PCs.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Because my Mac crashed once, already....

So it doesn't matter what you use.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
dacalion - I really like this track. Drums are nice and heavy and have that old school feel to them. Chops are nice! Everything fits. I also like the break downs as well. All around good track, keep up the good work. Really enjoyed this beat!

Rav3Beats - This is dope man! Drums are knockin, and the chops are one point. Its got that real uplifting feel to it. Nice work, I only wish there was more too it, that was really short...

Heres 2 Flips from me...
"Almost Home Flip 1"
"Almost Home Flip 2" www.dj2good.co.uk/BeatsPromo

Dac. This is a dope flip, you sort of have a signature sound now. Dope scratches. You managed to squeeze some funk out of the soulful sample.

Rav3. Is this the same beat from the showcase?

Grafik. This is a slick flip. I really like the arrangement of chops to keep it changing up just enough to be dope as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.