March 2nd - March 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
@RAV - I reviewed yours in the Showcase - dope, I like it.

@GRAF - SICKNESS, luv the soulfulness of this. Sounds like a song, perfect transitions/changeups. The warmth of this is incredible. Great work!

@2Good - I liked both, the 2nd was my favorite as well, that bassline was FIRE! The guitar line was crazy as well. Great work on both.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I thought the mix was good, I just was feeling that one "unusual" sound that was in it, lol, I can't even describe what it was but other than that, it sounded good on my system.

I thought the mix was good, I just was feeling that one "unusual" sound that was in it, lol, I can't even describe what it was but other than that, it sounded good on my system.

lmao, yeah that was some weird sounding open hat, I heard it while flicking through drum samples, and just went with it, maybe that was a mistake.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
2good - (Flip 1) I really like this joint, chops are really nice. Nice heavy drums and keys. Nice change up too! Good work on this joint man!

(Flip 2) Very interesting flip. Loving how you fliped that guitar! and drums are knockin like always. The composition around the chops work really well.

For me I was digging the first flip more, but both were dope

Fatdan - Cant get your link to work for whatever reason..

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online