Mariah Carey "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" remix competition

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
Suxs you have to sign up for the shit. oh well

yeah just sign up, u can always delete ya account after entering. i just signed up and will submit something.

its a win-win situation. if u don't come in top 10 and win nothing, you still have a great song you can use to show case your skills.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
True on that part I signed up so we will see

Just like to say that the PT download pack with the entire session is a prime example of a well done mix in PT. Even if you are not going to compete I suggest just getting this to see an example of it if you dont use PT alot.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
Hmmm, looks interesting. Kinda weird how they just putting out all the mp3s of the instruments.
Entries dont have to be in till August, who knows, I may have a sequencer by then and may be able to enter....
haha
thanks for posting

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im from Quebec so I cannot compete. I might as well give my entry to Mariah directly !!! haha

I checked this in the FAQ, comp is open internationally :)

Q: Is the contest limited to the United States?
A: The contest is open to the world! Unfortunately, there are laws in certain countries (like Belgium) that are totally out of our control. Indaba Music is an international community of musicians exploring the art of collaboration online and we most certainly welcome everyone.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
ELIGIBILITY: The “Mariah Remix” Contest is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (excluding residents of Belgium, Burma, Cuba, Denmark, Hong Kong, Iran, Libya, Malaysia, The Netherlands, North Korea, Norway, Portugal, Sudan, Sweden, Quebec) who are not presently signed to any record label or publisher under any exclusive agreements and/or other contractual arrangements which prohibit them from participating in any element of this Contest.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ELIGIBILITY: The “Mariah Remix” Contest is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (excluding residents of Belgium, Burma, Cuba, Denmark, Hong Kong, Iran, Libya, Malaysia, The Netherlands, North Korea, Norway, Portugal, Sudan, Sweden, Quebec) who are not presently signed to any record label or publisher under any exclusive agreements and/or other contractual arrangements which prohibit them from participating in any element of this Contest.

oh crap, thats strange that Quebec is on that list. any idea why?

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Its always been that way. Looks like Quebec want to be in charge from those international constest. Its all about politics. Oh well, good luck to yall.

Fade, is there no way you can do a $5000 contest? Im sure everyone on illmuzik would participate. hahaha

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I'mma try this out.. Class and Afrique, hearing your styles of composing and what not, you 2 will def bring something to the comp.

Even Im gonna throw down the gauntlet for this one. I really appreciate the link, I dont get to work out my rnb muscles very often. They got a work out yesterday and I like what I have come up with so far.
Good luck to everyone, it would be dope if someone from ill could win this thing.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Its always been that way. Looks like Quebec want to be in charge from those international constest. Its all about politics. Oh well, good luck to yall.

Fade, is there no way you can do a $5000 contest? Im sure everyone on illmuzik would participate. hahaha

you could do it vicariously throo me....

I'll pretend its my track(all Milli Vanilli like) and you can be the talent.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Damn Afrique you killed it!! You seriously got a well balanced style my dude... Keep it up.