Mariah Carey "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" remix competition

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
hehe glad you liked it guys. I see these competitions a bit like the lottery, its a hit or miss thing, but i am happy enough to slap this on my demo to shop to dj's.

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.
nice remix afrique, like it

but i dont understand the voting system. the final 10 is decided by votes, but is it that any1 can cast a vote, or only those who have posted a remix.

if its the first, then it means the best spammer wins

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nice remix afrique, like it

but i dont understand the voting system. the final 10 is decided by votes, but is it that any1 can cast a vote, or only those who have posted a remix.

if its the first, then it means the best spammer wins

thanks dude. by the way, anyone can vote so I know spammers will be getting some where. Just enter for fun anyhow if not busy with other projects.

Nice remix Afrique, its definitly on a vybe Kiss Fm would play.
Im only gonna enter this for fun, Im so out of touch with rnb I wouldnt take this too seriously, not that I couldnt use the cash.
Heres a rough version of my flip so far, I still have a lot of instrumentation to add, but wouldnt mind some thoughts on overall vybe. Note the mix is rough as hell, as the whole track is. Im thinking of scrapping it and starting again, I dunno.
2GooD Ruff Mix

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nice remix Afrique, its definitly on a vybe Kiss Fm would play.
Im only gonna enter this for fun, Im so out of touch with rnb I wouldnt take this too seriously, not that I couldnt use the cash.
Heres a rough version of my flip so far, I still have a lot of instrumentation to add, but wouldnt mind some thoughts on overall vybe. Note the mix is rough as hell, as the whole track is. Im thinking of scrapping it and starting again, I dunno.
2GooD Ruff Mix

your not as out of touch of rnb as you think dude, when the chorus hit on that track, you sounded well in touch. i like the hiphop vibe on drums too. i hope you are not going to add "lots" of instrumentation, there is only so much room left lol. by lots i hope you mean 1 to 3 more parts.

Thanks Afrique, I appreciate that, I really was ready to start again.
As for xtra instrumentation, I was thinking more along the lines of subtle chords, and fills. Just using different instruments to add some depth. I wasnt sure about the hiphop feel of the track, Ill try to get some more work done on the track this weekend. With plenty of time left to get it finished, I hope to have something nice and polished by the time of the comp.
Anyway, good luck with your entry, it certainly has that vybe that would do well, especially in the UK. A nice take on the track.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I think I give up on this to...lol I made a beat to it, but the key sounds off......I never really attempted remixing anything actually, maybe it's not my thing, or maybe this song just doesn't inspire me.... who knows I might give it another attempt.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm gonna make a reggaeton version of this song...

throw a wisin y yandel acapella on it..

Then I'm going to shoot myself in the head...

2nd_Man

The 2nd Generation Of Man
ill o.g.

members online