marky mark was legit

C

Copenhagen

StressWon said:
OHHHHHH, ya gonna take it there.......Now Imma get "Stressy Stress" on ya. An ya dont really wanna see my "Funky Bunch". BEOTCH!

Talking about Peanutbutter and Jelly, and on wheat bread, I thought it would be 'Stresswon and the Funky Brunch'

T

The Bastard

sYgMa said:
I did listen to THAT song... but, man... did you listen to the rest of his issssh? I'm not hating white rappers, but every rappers that use gimmicks to make money...

And with a name like "Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch"... doesn't sound from tha hood to me.
HE MADE MUSIC IN THE LATE 80S EARLY 90S MAN,THERE WAS MAD GROUPS LIKE THAT ,THATS WHAT PEOPLE BREAKED TO AND LISTENED TO AT PARTIES,FUNKY RAP,DONT TELL ME THE ONLY THING U LISTENEDD TO WAS NWA...SURE MY OPINION IS BIASED CUZ I LIVE IN BOSTON AND MY COUSIN WAS IN THE MARKY MARK ''YOU GOTTA BELIEVE VIDEO'' BUT HE STILL HELD IT DOWN!!!

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
fuck off was marky mark legit more like marky mark was shit

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
i just cant take any artist with the words "funky bunch" in its name seriously.

stressy stress,huh?

well, i'm NOW "ICE COLD TRUTH"

ad my bunch is funkier than yours.

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:

stressy stress,huh?

what about the furious 5, the funky four plus one, grandmaster theodore and the fantastic romantic five, those names arent unheard of

but anyway im changin my name to inspectah wu and the malicious two anyone wanna be part of the malicious 2

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
inspectah wu said:
HE MADE MUSIC IN THE LATE 80S EARLY 90S MAN,THERE WAS MAD GROUPS LIKE THAT ,THATS WHAT PEOPLE BREAKED TO AND LISTENED TO AT PARTIES,FUNKY RAP,DONT TELL ME THE ONLY THING U LISTENEDD TO WAS NWA...SURE MY OPINION IS BIASED CUZ I LIVE IN BOSTON AND MY COUSIN WAS IN THE MARKY MARK ''YOU GOTTA BELIEVE VIDEO'' BUT HE STILL HELD IT DOWN!!!

Thanks for the 411, but I was trying to make a point... I also know my hiphop. Well, If you're reffering to:
DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
De La soul
Kool Mo Dee
Fab 5 Freddy
...none of those have a name like The Funky bunch... those names you're reffering to are from the late 70's and 80s...

KIRK T

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Mark wahlberg has a dope ass studio in jersey.. & some of the heads I know that recorded there are straight leg thugs.. As well as some big names.. So like his shit or not, homeboy wasnt makin hip hop on some media/sell records publicity shit. Cuz hes still doin it..

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Especially Hes a phony and im from boston. His gimmick was his body and brother being in newkids on the block he just snatched up all those teenyboppers that was big fans of his brothers. Living here in boston he was on everything and he was always like yo this and yo that the streets this and the streets that and it was all an act. Hes so embarrassed about how he acted he won't even talk about that now.Just so yall know im not hatin' heres a link check this out.
http://www.markrobertwahlberg.com/markymarkandthefunkybunch.htm

T

The Bastard

sYgMa said:
Thanks for the 411, but I was trying to make a point... I also know my hiphop. Well, If you're reffering to:
DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
De La soul
Kool Mo Dee
Fab 5 Freddy
...none of those have a name like The Funky bunch... those names you're reffering to are from the late 70's and 80s...

sure they dont

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Cold Truth said:

stressy stress,huh?

LOLOLOLOL,,,,,

No way! My bunch is way Funkier then yours,,,,my UNDERWEAR BUNCH that is. After I pull it outta my crack you will learn the definition of "Funky Bunch". And I quote the most prolific MC of our time,,,,(Marky Mark) Ehh Hemmmm,,,,,"UNH, Can ya feel it Baby?, I can too!!!"

members online