me playin piano(video)

O

open mind

Fade said:
That's fuckin dope! You should re-do the video though and have some ho's with oiled up phat asses dancing next to the piano!
yeah that would be GANGSTA.haha u also should get a GRILL and do sum smile while u play them keyz.and tha ladyz rub there phat ass on tha piano haha

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I was trippin' on how you opened the song book at the beginning and did'nt even use it! LOL! That was some nice finger work Bro'. I knew you had skills, but daaamnn!
ONE

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I ahvent peeped yet man, but i will. I'm a classical/jazz dude myslef (more saxophone than piano tho..lessons is expensive) but yea i will definately peep this when i get home, and leave you some feedback.

stay up

RaO large

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo Fade is a funy ass Mther F#$%ER. But you should seriously do that! It would be the best video yet. Especially if you listen to PG and play some john legend shit. straigh genius!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Dude... I saw this video without realizing who it was from, and I was like ..

"WHY THE HELL IS LUKE FROM 2 LIVE CREW PLAYING THE PIANO??"

then I was like...

"Naw I'm tripping... with that accent, that's GOTTA be Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air"

then I saw it was Classic and was like "Ah.. now it makes sense"

Nice, man... real nice. I can do London Bridge and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star that smoothly... that's about it. Now we need to see you doing the Uncle Jason's Campfire Guitar Sing-along.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Dantson said:
"WHY THE HELL IS LUKE FROM 2 LIVE CREW PLAYING THE PIANO??"
then I was like...
"Naw I'm tripping... with that accent, that's GOTTA be Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air"

haha your trippin D LOL.. but yeah Class has got ninja fingers.. mine are more like a Golem's wit the keys

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
classic said:
dancin to bach, lol ur buggin

But i will tell u this, ive been around the world and met all types of women, playin the piano is the easist way to get chicks, espically when they see a 6;3 215 pound black man in timbs playing bach , it fucks up their whole image.....lol
Yo u get waaaaaaaaaaaay more ass playin the guitar....especially if you sing...Its like the undies just drop by themselves...

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
J Rilla said:
Yo u get waaaaaaaaaaaay more ass playin the guitar....especially if you sing...Its like the undies just drop by themselves...

i dont know man i play the guitar also man, dont get me wrong thats a cool instrament also becasue its portable, but you dont get the spontanious supirse aspect of a piano...

With ur guitar u always gotta have it on you, or bring it out and when u do that people assume that you know what your doing and that u can play so you loose some of the surpise factor,

WIth piano you can catch people completely off guard... for example....
(this is one of my fav stories to tell)

I was out with my boys one night, we walked into a upper class bar/club with a piano, we were all hammerd with street cloths on... so i sat at the piano and just started playing some lame shit, i wasent even playing i was just pressing the keys with 1 finger on each hand. on some twinkle twinkle litte star shit...casue it was a nice piano

Some bad ass chick comes up to me and says, hey you shouldent be messing around on that piano casue u dont know what ur doing , thats only for true musicans..... I looked up at her and
I said" i can play the piano"
keep in mind im drunk with some tims and a hoody on sluring my words....

She said" ya right seriously stop messing around"
I was like " no seriously i play classical music"
She looked at me like i was crazy, and said "yea right"
i couldent blame her, the whole time im just noodling around on the piano playing with one finger (casue im drunk as hell).
She finally said "look, seriously ur cute and all but stop messing around,"

right when she said that i broke into rachminoff's prelude in D(which is a real complicated piece with big fat chourds and fast runs, some real epic shit)

the whole place got silent, imagine seeing a 6;2 black dood with a hoody and tims playing rachinmoff in a bar full of mixed upperclass rich people...

when I finished and looked at her and said, did that meet your specifications.

She was wide eyed bushy tailed along with the rest of the snooty crowed, I got her fucking number and bounced(hookd up later on lol) .... you should have seen the looks... on their faces though.....

with gutiar u cant really do shit that casue u always have to carry it with you, so u loose that suprise factor, their not many places with guitars just laying around... i guess it just depends on ur approach..... U can get play with a gutiar, but you better be good, becasue ur most likely gonna be carrying it on you, so people assume the best.....

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Yo class..... PIMPIN!!! haha.... i have a similar story when i was just at the homie pad and we were all just chillin.... like 20 folks.... no one knew that i could even get on the keys.... i didnt play some classical shit but i just walked to the piano and just started playing some stuff i made up and it was funny because the radio was all up and then it just turned off and it was like all eyes on me like a little show.... it was kinda stupid but at the same time it was coo.....

then later on i had some FINE young lady come up to me and she was like i like what u did with the piano... and i was like "O really?" then we just went to talkin and bam later that night we went out and did our thang..

Music is a great tool for luring in the ladies.... =)

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
classic said:
i dont know man i play the guitar also man, dont get me wrong thats a cool instrament also becasue its portable, but you dont get the spontanious supirse aspect of a piano...

With ur guitar u always gotta have it on you, or bring it out and when u do that people assume that you know what your doing and that u can play so you loose some of the surpise factor,

WIth piano you can catch people completely off guard... for example....
(this is one of my fav stories to tell)

I was out with my boys one night, we walked into a upper class bar/club with a piano, we were all hammerd with street cloths on... so i sat at the piano and just started playing some lame shit, i wasent even playing i was just pressing the keys with 1 finger on each hand. on some twinkle twinkle litte star shit...casue it was a nice piano

Some bad ass chick comes up to me and says, hey you shouldent be messing around on that piano casue u dont know what ur doing , thats only for true musicans..... I looked up at her and
I said" i can play the piano"
keep in mind im drunk with some tims and a hoody on sluring my words....

She said" ya right seriously stop messing around"
I was like " no seriously i play classical music"
She looked at me like i was crazy, and said "yea right"
i couldent blame her, the whole time im just noodling around on the piano playing with one finger (casue im drunk as hell).
She finally said "look, seriously ur cute and all but stop messing around,"

right when she said that i broke into rachminoff's prelude in D(which is a real complicated piece with big fat chourds and fast runs, some real epic shit)

the whole place got silent, imagine seeing a 6;2 black dood with a hoody and tims playing rachinmoff in a bar full of mixed upperclass rich people...

when I finished and looked at her and said, did that meet your specifications.

She was wide eyed bushy tailed along with the rest of the snooty crowed, I got her fucking number and bounced(hookd up later on lol) .... you should have seen the looks... on their faces though.....

with gutiar u cant really do shit that casue u always have to carry it with you, so u loose that suprise factor, their not many places with guitars just laying around... i guess it just depends on ur approach..... U can get play with a gutiar, but you better be good, becasue ur most likely gonna be carrying it on you, so people assume the best.....
Wurd...I see what u sayin,but u 4get the singin aspect...they melt....they think u singin to them,even though its sum random shyt u sing to every bitch....u story was fly though

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn, dat shit is so damn nice. I like how go from 1 octave to another octave, and all the notes are still on-key. It looks like your hands are gliding across the keyboard very smoothly. Damn! Props on dat shit, man.