MickeyMouse or Skrewing Samples!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
give it up bro ... lmao .. my secret is something that people DIDNT already know lol

1st off...I ain't ya "bro"! 2nd....that was some gay shit....keep that between u and ya dude. 3rd....if you didn't have anything of substance to add to this discussion you should have kept it moving. This was never meant to be a battle of witz! I don't claim to know more than anybody here but the way u pop shit....u don't either.

J

JabbaTheNut

Fuck You

i got an industry secret .... if u press really hard on the area between ur balls and ur ass when ur about to bust a nut it will make the spray more powerful .... ohh wait ... wrong industry

ASSHOLE! stay on topic!

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
i got an industry secret .... if u press really hard on the area between ur balls and ur ass when ur about to bust a nut it will make the spray more powerful .... ohh wait ... wrong industry

The technical terms for that area between your ass and balls is "chode", "taint", or my personal favorite "b.a.c" (ball ass connector)...I usually don't jump into discussions like these, but I couldn't help myself...(LOL)

I, for one, am very curious to hear Drama's technique.

The secret technique is called "experiment, use your ears, and learn something". There's no correct or set way to sample, edit a sample, or whatever you choose to do with a sample. Whatever you choose to do with a sample, is what is going to define you and your sound. There are little tips that help but "what's good for the goose may not be good for the gander". Wow, now I sound like my mother...

Voo

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
The secret technique is called "experiment, use your ears, and learn something". There's no correct or set way to sample, edit a sample, or whatever you choose to do with a sample. Whatever you choose to do with a sample, is what is going to define you and your sound. There are little tips that help but "what's good for the goose may not be good for the gander". Wow, now I sound like my mother...

thanks for the clarification mom.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
1st off...I ain't ya "bro"! 2nd....that was some gay shit....keep that between u and ya dude. 3rd....if you didn't have anything of substance to add to this discussion you should have kept it moving. This was never meant to be a battle of witz! I don't claim to know more than anybody here but the way u pop shit....u don't either.

my bad .. give it up GUY lol .. ive been posting on this forums like three years and have given plenty of useful info to alot of people... relax ... it was justa joke .. no need to get heated ... it was just funny how u presented it like it was the formula to make diamonds or something...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
my bad .. give it up GUY lol .. ive been posting on this forums like three years and have given plenty of useful info to alot of people... relax ... it was justa joke .. no need to get heated ... it was just funny how u presented it like it was the formula to make diamonds or something...

Last post to u because u obviously got problems! How u "preceived" it is not how it was posted by me. I wasn't braggin' I don't think it's the next best thing since sliced bread or anything like that....I was just sparking some convo....I could give a flying fukk about how long u been apart of this site. If something is posted that doesn't concern you just c your way past it. Non of your commments were needed! NUff said.

I, for one, am very curious to hear Drama's technique.

Voo....hit me up and I'll share my tech with you...by the way....welcome to haterville...dudes around this piece got problems! PM me and I'll let you know how I do it...it's pretty sweet!

ASSHOLE! stay on topic!

Precisely J....damn shame ain't it?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Everyone relax, no need for beef in here. True, this went way off topic, but on the other hand that style isn't too popular around here so what do you expect?

Anyway, stay on topic and stop the beef or I'll have to close the thread.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Everyone relax, no need for beef in here. True, this went way off topic, but on the other hand that style isn't too popular around here so what do you expect?

Anyway, stay on topic and stop the beef or I'll have to close the thread.

Close the thread Fade it's a dead thread anywayz wack dudes kill'd it.......that style isn't too popular around here huh...hmmm...guess I know where wack catz get there attitudes. I'll leave the posting threads to the ones that been here 3 years or better...lol It's all good though. I'm out...the moderator has spoken....lmbao

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
He doesn't know! Hmmmm..how can I tell? BECAUSE SKREWING OR MICKEYING A SAMPLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPEED. NEXT!

Damn. . . Dude shitted all over me. . . cuz there's apparently only one definitive way to do this. . .

Also, screwing IS slowing down the music to make it deeper. I'm in texas and have been for over a year now. . . I now what screwing is.

anyway, nobody was dissing you until you decided to diss every one of us wack members, the only thing that caused this topic to lose integrity from the start, was u were speaking on letting out an industry secret, but wanted us to reveal our secrets before you enlightened us.

That was very ego-centric, and omniscient sounding.

However, just from reading these posts it is evident that there are mulitple ways to do this.

Speed/slow the original track.

Pitch shift (which in its most basic form also effects the tempo [speed as you called it])

Stretch

I mean really the ways are countless cuz the list goes on. . .

Also. . . did you get a guy to register just to diss people in this thread?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Close the thread Fade it's a dead thread anywayz wack dudes kill'd it.......that style isn't too popular around here huh...hmmm...guess I know where wack catz get there attitudes. I'll leave the posting threads to the ones that been here 3 years or better...lol It's all good though. I'm out...the moderator has spoken....lmbao

my man, ya need to chill homie. You gotta understand that there are dudes here that got formulas down. You came off mad arrogant like Sanova pointed out son. We can leave this open and carry on like grown folk. But at the same time, this is a site for Hip Hop production and some of what you talkin bout to some of us don't really consider Hip Hop, feel me? Granted, we got R&B dudes on here, but whatever, share ya process and keep it movin baby,,,,,at the end of the day, we all learnin from eachother, but don't come at cats like you know better,,,,,,1

Voo

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
really would like to hear Drama's secret.. it might shut a lot of the bullshit up.

O

open mind

He doesn't know! Hmmmm..how can I tell? BECAUSE SKREWING OR MICKEYING A SAMPLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPEED. NEXT!

dissing sanova with this shit? if u dont deal with speed on samples then i cant imagine how your "secret" will work lol.

also wtf is up with that "NEXT"? THIS AINT MTV NEXT! ITS DA ILL ! so u might meet some ILL members coz this aint a normal forum its ILL/Sick like its memberz and especialy me haha.iam one of da illest/sickest i might change my name in just SICK coz i lost my open mind haahahah.

ILLMUZIK4LIFE:cheeky:

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
that's not the point

whatever, this shit is tired.

I got my own secret... I don't speed up OR slow down vocals. I just mute them.

shits the future son!

I gotta ask... what are you talking about?

What's not the point? I just said to PM him (which he asked you to do)

I just shared with you a link, that calculates the actual mathmatic formulas to get the job done. . . (which doen'st involve slowing down or speeding anything up)... this is not about choosing sides dude, its about sharing, and gaining knowledge.

So either click the link, or don't, but don't leave comments not pertaining to anything; which we are ALL guilty of.

:)

edit: Lets have some fun and make some music :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.