MickeyMouse or Skrewing Samples!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Lol, anyone that spells theyre name "Boi" has nuthing to say that matters.

And anybody just learning to make beats will realize quite early on that, when sampling something with vocals and matching the tempo 1 of 2 things will happen:
A - The voices will speed up along with the pitch, hence your "Mickey Mousey bullshit"

Or B - You will slow the sample down thereby lowering the vocal, hence your "Chopping and Screwing homo shit"

Faggot. Its just funny cuz how dude came off like he had the ancient chinese secret to some crazy crazy ill technique, but it was something so rudimentary lmao.

Ayo i got the secret to LOOPING. Its maaaaad ill, PM me and ill tell you how dudes!! fuck yea!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Damn ...Im off the site 1 day..1 day!! and I missed all this!!???
Actually I think under the search function there are a few techniques on the mickey mouse theme and how to do it...
I remember it as Kanye West and mickey mouse somthing...
To me tho it sounds like the chipmunks not mickey.. Why do they always say mickey??
Havent seen a thread go this sour in a long time..Without Bastard in it too!!

Voo

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I gotta ask... what are you talking about?

What's not the point? I just said to PM him (which he asked you to do)

I just shared with you a link, that calculates the actual mathmatic formulas to get the job done. . . (which doen'st involve slowing down or speeding anything up)... this is not about choosing sides dude, its about sharing, and gaining knowledge.

So either click the link, or don't, but don't leave comments not pertaining to anything; which we are ALL guilty of.

:)

edit: Lets have some fun and make some music :-D

damn duke... the point is if Drama would post his "secret" in the first place then we wouldn't be going around in circles.

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
i got an industry secret .... if u press really hard on the area between ur balls and ur ass when ur about to bust a nut it will make the spray more powerful .... ohh wait ... wrong industry

haha wait...clev, actually i learned about an ancient chinese secret like this in high school... when you press on a certain point it's called "injaculation".

"In Taoist sex traditions, the man has his orgasm without ejaculating. He injaculates, instead. By pressing an acupuncture point located halfway between the anus and scrotum, the ejaculation can be reversed into an improved orgasm and the semen is recycled from the full prostate and reabsorbed into the blood. This point is known as the Jen-Mo (Conception Meridian) acupuncture point. When pressed with a finger, this point feels as if there is a small indentation or hole in that location.

When the Jen-Mo point is pressed just prior to an anticipated ejaculation, the energy goes up into the body through the meridians which originate at this point, instead of going out of the body as it does during ordinary ejaculation.

Done in this way, the man still feels the pleasurable sensations which come with the pumping of the prostate, and he still experiences an orgasm. He continues to press this point until the orgasm, or "injaculation", is complete. "

but yea though...pitch control homie...i can't think of any other way to do it other than the ways that were already said in this thread. and jsut to preemptively dead any misunderstanding, yes, i have been producing for 5 years and many of the other people have also been producing for half a decade or more...so it's not like we're stupid and we don't know a valuable secret...we found what works for us. for example, kanye, who made that style big (although he didn't start it by any means) didn't do it as a novelty, he did it because the songs he sampled were too slow and he wanted to speed them up to a "rappable" tempo. from there it caught on and became a tool that people used to sound like him. around ill, there is value placed on self-discovery and finding your own ways to do things and although it is appreciated that you're offering advice, come on man...let's keep it vegan, no beef or me or fade or stress or wings will have to close this shit...

peace.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
haha wait...clev, actually i learned about an ancient chinese secret like this in high school... when you press on a certain point it's called "injaculation".

"In Taoist sex traditions, the man has his orgasm without ejaculating. He injaculates, instead. By pressing an acupuncture point located halfway between the anus and scrotum, the ejaculation can be reversed into an improved orgasm and the semen is recycled from the full prostate and reabsorbed into the blood. This point is known as the Jen-Mo (Conception Meridian) acupuncture point. When pressed with a finger, this point feels as if there is a small indentation or hole in that location.

When the Jen-Mo point is pressed just prior to an anticipated ejaculation, the energy goes up into the body through the meridians which originate at this point, instead of going out of the body as it does during ordinary ejaculation.

Done in this way, the man still feels the pleasurable sensations which come with the pumping of the prostate, and he still experiences an orgasm. He continues to press this point until the orgasm, or "injaculation", is complete. "

Sorry to jump off topic, but that shit sounds scary to me when put that way lol. I don't want my skeet shooting in reversely and entering my blood stream, I also don't want my fingers entering any invisible holes. lmfao i'm scared

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Damn. . . Dude shitted all over me. . . cuz there's apparently only one definitive way to do this. . .

Also, screwing IS slowing down the music to make it deeper. I'm in texas and have been for over a year now. . . I now what screwing is.

anyway, nobody was dissing you until you decided to diss every one of us wack members, the only thing that caused this topic to lose integrity from the start, was u were speaking on letting out an industry secret, but wanted us to reveal our secrets before you enlightened us.

That was very ego-centric, and omniscient sounding.

However, just from reading these posts it is evident that there are mulitple ways to do this.

Speed/slow the original track.

Pitch shift (which in its most basic form also effects the tempo [speed as you called it])

Stretch

I mean really the ways are countless cuz the list goes on. . .

Also. . . did you get a guy to register just to diss people in this thread?

Once again...preception is a mutha....u took in a way it was not meant...so that's your problem...not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.