MPC Beats DAW for FREE

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
Just a heads up in case y'all didn't know... Go to www.AkaiPro.com and they're giving away their MPC Beats DAW for free.

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
I'm not sure what it comes with honestly. But I haven't found a catch yet. I just downloaded it. Has VST support, and appears to work with any midi controller, or without one. Can be used as a plugin inside of another host DAW as well. Comes with a bunch of packs and stuff too. Definitely worth the download to find out.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@Bino5150 mine came with my MPK Mini MK3 but I'm having issues with the MPC Beats 2.8 software freezing as I'm on Big Sur 11.3.

I am playing a lot with Avid Pro Tools DAW lately and this MPC Beats DAW saved me in one of the occasions. Pro Tools does not have any MPC drum machine AAX (plugin), like Fruity Loops with it's FPC for example. So loading this MPC Beats DAW as an external plugin solved it for me.

For small things like creating sampled sequence + rhythm section of your composition it serves well in my opinion. And it's free of course, which is a great advantage compared to alternatives like Battery 4 or FXPansion.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @jedi_kriks highly suggest you buy MPC 2 software, I just did and I like it. Ask @OneHipSista as she uses it also!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm running MPC 2.50. I was going to upgrade but apparently from 2.90 and up it's mad buggy and stuff is still not fixed. But 2.50 is good for me.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Soon @LiveLargeBeats as I won't be on that "forgot about Detox Dre" shit.