Mpc2500

TSully

ill o.g.
alright so i got my memory and my videos and ive been reading the manual left and right.... i have a problem hopefully one of you guys can help me with... when i am in chop shop chopping a sample, and i choose to auto chop it and it loads then says "can't execute" what am i doing wrong?

Blue77

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Sit down and just look at your mpc....no really I mean just stare at it ,read it like it's a book.Alot of the basic functions are right on the top,just remember you'll have to hold down that shift button alot unless I'm wrong (I have the 2kxl).Record & play to sequence.Once you learn how to do a basic sequence, save that sequence(shift+save) you should be able to take it from there with no dvd's or anything.Oh yeah ,you might need that manual.

TSully

ill o.g.
the manual doesnt say anything about errors...unless i'm wrong.... ^ you didnt really answer my question..but thanks anyway.. can anybody explain why "cannot execute" poped up?

*~Snaelro Wen~*

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
"Sit down and just look at your mpc....no really I mean just stare at it ,read it like it's a book.Alot of the basic functions are right on the top,just remember you'll have to hold down that shift button alot unless I'm wrong (I have the 2kxl).Record & play to sequence.Once you learn how to do a basic sequence, save that sequence(shift+save) you should be able to take it from there with no dvd's or anything.Oh yeah ,you might need that manual."

Yea....comming from the 2000xl that shit is annoying. I love my 2500 but I HATE and i mean HATE...that effin data wheel! if it spun and changed range of value by the speed of the spin like the 2000xl trimming samples ill be a happy camper ....but u cant have your cake and eat it too =[