Mpk49?

Which machine should Akai keep producing?

• a keyboard mixed with mpc pads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keeping the plain ol mpc pads to itself

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • multimix them together to produce a mega mpc

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
has anyone seen this new shit they made called the MPK49, its on the website shit kinda looks ace as fuck though i want to try that shit out sometime maybe, anyone got that shit yet? hit me up

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I voted for the mega MPC... better yet, an MPC I wrap around my forearm so I can make beats like the Predator does. And then if someone jacks my beats, I can detonate it and level a whole city block. $149 off the shelf.

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I voted for the mega MPC... better yet, an MPC I wrap around my forearm so I can make beats like the Predator does. And then if someone jacks my beats, I can detonate it and level a whole city block. $149 off the shelf.

fuckin rite that shit would be some killer shit if Akai made that shit then the movie industry can make a hip hop version of alien vs. predator instead of the predator dude tapping on his thing on his forearm, he could be makin some beatz n the aliens do crip walks n snaps n steps n then some more

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
fuckin rite that shit would be hilarious and all the people, that are supposed to die are all rapping to alien beatz and predator beatz