Mpk49?

Which machine should Akai keep producing?

• a keyboard mixed with mpc pads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • keeping the plain ol mpc pads to itself

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • multimix them together to produce a mega mpc

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
has anyone seen this new shit they made called the MPK49, its on the website shit kinda looks ace as fuck though i want to try that shit out sometime maybe, anyone got that shit yet? hit me up

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I voted for the mega MPC... better yet, an MPC I wrap around my forearm so I can make beats like the Predator does. And then if someone jacks my beats, I can detonate it and level a whole city block. $149 off the shelf.

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I voted for the mega MPC... better yet, an MPC I wrap around my forearm so I can make beats like the Predator does. And then if someone jacks my beats, I can detonate it and level a whole city block. $149 off the shelf.

fuckin rite that shit would be some killer shit if Akai made that shit then the movie industry can make a hip hop version of alien vs. predator instead of the predator dude tapping on his thing on his forearm, he could be makin some beatz n the aliens do crip walks n snaps n steps n then some more

Nyne_Lyvez81

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
fuckin rite that shit would be hilarious and all the people, that are supposed to die are all rapping to alien beatz and predator beatz

members online

No members online now.