Multi Out VSTi's

• beat this! voting starts in...

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Anyone know how or if it is possible to separate the output of VST's that support multi channel output to the FL mixer.
I am using Steinberg Hypersonic which supports multi outputs in CUbase and Ableton. I also use Halion which has this feature also.

Currently in Floops i have to mixdown each separate channel to audio by soloing.

AKP

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I use midi out to trigger different channels in the VST. For instance piano on Channel 1 and maybe guitar on 2. THe output is what I'm asking about, not the input to the vst.

akp

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
So do you want each sound of your VSTi on it own track inside of FL? Only way I can think of is that you might have to open the VSTi multiple times if you're using multiple sounds.

nfx

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
There is a way to do it but I don't think all VSTis support this the same way. I couldnt get it to work with SampleTank for example.

From the help file:

FL Studio supports VSTi plugins with multiple outputs. In the plug-in window, click the down-arrow menu (upper left corner under the red plug-in icon). If the plugin supports multiple output, you will see "enable multiple outputs", select it. Now the first output will be set to whatever FX channel is initially assigned to that plug-in, and each successive FX track will contain the additional outs. For example, a plugin with 4 outputs assigned to FX track 10, takes tracks 10, 11, 12 and 13.