Multi Out VSTi's

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Anyone know how or if it is possible to separate the output of VST's that support multi channel output to the FL mixer.
I am using Steinberg Hypersonic which supports multi outputs in CUbase and Ableton. I also use Halion which has this feature also.

Currently in Floops i have to mixdown each separate channel to audio by soloing.

AKP

AKP

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I use midi out to trigger different channels in the VST. For instance piano on Channel 1 and maybe guitar on 2. THe output is what I'm asking about, not the input to the vst.

akp

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
So do you want each sound of your VSTi on it own track inside of FL? Only way I can think of is that you might have to open the VSTi multiple times if you're using multiple sounds.

nfx

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
There is a way to do it but I don't think all VSTis support this the same way. I couldnt get it to work with SampleTank for example.

From the help file:

FL Studio supports VSTi plugins with multiple outputs. In the plug-in window, click the down-arrow menu (upper left corner under the red plug-in icon). If the plugin supports multiple output, you will see "enable multiple outputs", select it. Now the first output will be set to whatever FX channel is initially assigned to that plug-in, and each successive FX track will contain the additional outs. For example, a plugin with 4 outputs assigned to FX track 10, takes tracks 10, 11, 12 and 13.