Music for JLO

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
If everyone here had a chance to submit an Idea to JLO for musical direction, what would you say? What should her upcoming album sound like and why?

M

MIKELABZ

She's Been Through Alot With The Marriages And All So It Would Be Nice To See Her Do An Album That Has Her Addressing Herself As A Classy Woman Who Is Redeeming Herself Despite What The Media Has To Say, But Then I Read About Her New Boyfriend Who Is Controlling And Is Now Carrying A Gun To Protect Her. So It Might Be Easier To Go With An Album That Focuses On Her Journey On Finding Love. Not Something To Name Names, But To Touch On The Emotions Of Trying To Be Jennifer Lopez In A Relationship With The Media. I Wouldnt Go The Britney Spears Route When She Calls Out The Media, But I Would Focus More On Keeping It All Discrete And More Focal On "yea I Did This And That In The Past, But Now I'm Moving On"..

M

MIKELABZ

Musically She Needs To Get Back To The Basics. She Got A Lot Going On So The Key Should Be Simplicity. Basically She Should Tone It Down. No Screaming On The Mic. That Soul/bluesy Style That We See With Floetry Maybe. Something That Shows Her Mature Side Rather Then This Cartoon Image We All Have Of Her Due To The Media.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
I'll say that she dosent need a ballad or a soft song right now. It would be nice to hear something different from her.. I would be nice to see her on a reggae beat(it can be diverse style) during the winter, we need to see hot beat. People need to go clubbing, even if it is freezing outside.

I know she has made a lot featuring, but this time, it would be nice to see her, alone.

I would like to see the real style of Jlo. I guess sometimes it dosent depend on how good the track is, but what she can do on it.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
stick her naked butt on the front cover

she'd sell millions

C

Carpe Diem

Producer_GyaL said:
it is so sad to hear things like that..

JLo need to developp something interresting BESIDE her butt. Woman need to show some respect. SHe aint a piece of Meat damit!

Lol, we was just kiddin!!! But on a serious tip, that ish would sell, just look at other falling artists that use sex to sell....

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
yeah, a lot of women has showed us a lot of skin, it may be cool for perverts oops, i meant Mens,
but, on a woman view, the industry are not creative enough and thats why they take the easy way: sex. This is life, i guess!

i dont care if JLo had love issues with Pdiddy, Ben affleck or else. She dosent need to show everyone that she had move on, the media is doing a good job about it already with their daily gossip.

C

Carpe Diem

Word!!! She needs to hit us with some hot new ish...

CARPE

zone

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
has anybody here bought a J-Lo record or movie just off the strength that she's creative or a great singer? i know i haven't.

C

Carpe Diem

I didnt mind that track she done with Nas!!! Thought that was coo, but mainly cos of Nasir and the beat...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
^ same as that

i copped the whole remixes album... was pretty hot at the time...

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Here it goes J-LO needs some real music, I mean real music at this point her B-Girl living color days are over....if she could do some well put together RnB and maybe a couple hip hop joints with cameo appearances by some hot artists on a collabo, that would be her anything else gonnna put the cap on her shaky image.....I mean if she does an album I would think if she collaborated with some divas too that would be the direction I take.....holla at Rodney Jergins and pair his production up with a hip hop producer like Kanye or one of the hot producers out maybe get a Timbo track sorta like some stuff on tha last Brandi Joint....I don't think she could go wrong but tryna reach for something that ain't where she is now....

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
Here it goes J-LO needs some real music, I mean real music at this point her B-Girl living color days are over....if she could do some well put together RnB and maybe a couple hip hop joints with cameo appearances by some hot artists on a collabo, that would be her anything else gonnna put the cap on her shaky image.....I mean if she does an album I would think if she collaborated with some divas too that would be the direction I take.....holla at Rodney Jergins and pair his production up with a hip hop producer like Kanye or one of the hot producers out maybe get a Timbo track sorta like some stuff on tha last Brandi Joint....I don't think she could go wrong but tryna reach for something that ain't where she is now....

Rnb she did it, Hiphop with featuring, she did it... it would be bad if she come's up with a beat that soundlike her olds song. The melody on her track with Jarule was a good hit, but she should not repeat this. Something from Timbaland could be interresting, but it depends. I dont want to have that thought : " i wonder what aaliyah would have done with that joint" Darkchild? not sure...! Kanye?? hum... JLo + a looping voice.....
Why not JLo and twista ???? DA BOMB !!!!!!!! :D

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
PG I feel you on tha she did it....but outside of that what else could she do...LOL....I was just saying for the next album.....I just got this feeling she's gonna do something left field...she gotta stay RnB and Hip Hop there's no way around that....she can't do solo so those were the reasons for the variations....now I could have said country and Shania Twain COllabo but people would definitely not be feeling that.....I think she's well rounded in RnB and Hip Hop but she should continue merging and collaborating....its gonna take a concept to probably work off what she has done to make some more hits...that's where the formula is I think, i would like to work with her though, just to see what ideas she might have....what was her hottest song out?

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
your right BigD..

The thing that i like with that question, is that it merges you to think beyond the facts. I love study about the creativeness of a song, i mean the "why" and "How" they did it or want to do it.

I know she sing pretty well in spanish, i know she's a good dancer (not necessarily an hiphop dancer)

She had a lot of hot songs before Jenny from the block....Songs with big pun, Fat joe, Jarule etc

i guess she only need a banger , hot Hip HoP track. Guys will love the beat and the girl on it... duh...

thats why i would go with a reggae.