Music for JLO

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
Yo its only one girl i really respect in the industry it alicia keys cause she stays covered up and she got her talent to sell her self and not her body, so i would like to see a new j-lo than seeing her naked in all of her video's cuz her ass is getting old every body knows its a nice size ass but she needs to do something new, i mean go back to her latin roots and put some of that in her album and get some of the reggatong something like that, put that in their to that would be hot.

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
Yo its only one girl i really respect in the industry it alicia keys cause she stays covered up and she got her talent to sell her self and not her body, so i would like to see a new j-lo than seeing her naked in all of her video's cuz her ass is getting old every body knows its a nice size ass but she needs to do something new, i mean go back to her latin roots and put some of that in her album and get some of the reggatong something like that, put that in their to that would be hot.

Yes, her ass is a great looking one LOL. :preeeeeeeach::

NO, but I feel you...Alicia is an extraordinary talent. JLO didn't just become famous off her ass though. That was just something her 'people-publicists and the like'-used as an angle to expoit her likeness. Let's face it, she didn't cosmetically put it there. And eventhough Latinos are used to seeing that face & type of body 'all day' in da hood, for the non-latino public..it's something Big [no pun intended ... lol].

When you consider all that JLO has gone through to get where she is today, you'd give it up to her. Obviously, she might not be an Alicia Keys on vocals but they're not that different. You think Alicia didn't show her body before cuz she was a 'good girl'? No, she just didn't have a tight enuf body...check her out these days...she's posing literally naked...showing her back, wearing tight ass LOW pants and all that. There's nothing wrong wit that. Alicia even exploits the fact that she's 'half black' while her mom is more caucasian than Bill Clinton. BUT, we can't hate on her, that's WHO 'she is'!

So please, don't deny JLO's 'ass'...become one with the ass! LOL...nah, give her respect, she earned it.

Supa

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
SuPa'PrOduZa said:
Yes, her ass is a great looking one LOL. :preeeeeeeach::

NO, but I feel you...Alicia is an extraordinary talent. JLO didn't just become famous off her ass though. That was just something her 'people-publicists and the like'-used as an angle to expoit her likeness. Let's face it, she didn't cosmetically put it there. And eventhough Latinos are used to seeing that face & type of body 'all day' in da hood, for the non-latino public..it's something Big [no pun intended ... lol].

When you consider all that JLO has gone through to get where she is today, you'd give it up to her. Obviously, she might not be an Alicia Keys on vocals but they're not that different. You think Alicia didn't show her body before cuz she was a 'good girl'? No, she just didn't have a tight enuf body...check her out these days...she's posing literally naked...showing her back, wearing tight ass LOW pants and all that. There's nothing wrong wit that. Alicia even exploits the fact that she's 'half black' while her mom is more caucasian than Bill Clinton. BUT, we can't hate on her, that's WHO 'she is'!

So please, don't deny JLO's 'ass'...become one with the ass! LOL...nah, give her respect, she earned it.

Supa

Naw I respect her its just her ass is getting old what i am in the 11th grade now me and my boys been talkin about her ass she we were in middle school so I know its their but its not appealing to me anymore i seen bigger than that, she needs a new gimmick than her ass and quit with the marrages cuz little ms. spears got her on that with being married for only 36 hours, so she just needs to come with something new

It's still a nice ass tho

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
' i am in the 11th grade' ... 'cuz little ms. spears got her on that with being married for only 36 hours'

LOL...I'm sorry. I didn't realize your age.

Well, the important thing here is that if you are considering a career in music, DO NOT bad mouth others in the industry. It appears a vast space of business, but, the truth is , it's a very very small circle of people who will make or break you. Definitely not a place for kiddie mindsets. So regardless of age, it's all about talent, drive, 'who you know' , and yes, Maturity.

Good Luck.

Supa

M

MIKELABZ

SuPa'PrOduZa said:
LOL...I'm sorry. I didn't realize your age.

Well, the important thing here is that if you are considering a career in music, DO NOT bad mouth others in the industry. It appears a vast space of business, but, the truth is , it's a very very small circle of people who will make or break you. Definitely not a place for kiddie mindsets. So regardless of age, it's all about talent, drive, 'who you know' , and yes, Maturity.

Good Luck.

Supa

WISDOM FOR THE AGES. STAY TUNED YOUNG BUCK.

members online