NAMM: Reason 3.0 Masterclass

• beat this! voting starts in...

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
^^^ yea most music stores local are claiming they dont hve anymore Reason 2.5's so they can send it back to the vendor and get a refund or credit toward more reason 3's or other maudio product and get everyone with $449 when reason 3 retails

NORTH

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I'm floored myself... I have been an addict since 1.0, and every single time a new release has come out, it has been better than XMAS.

-NORTH

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
My late ass is just seein the reason 3 ad on their site...amazing! I haven't really played around with 2.5 besides the demo vers, but I think I'ma cop da 3. Any tips on how I can break myself into using it before it comes out even a litle. That thing looks like a beast

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
worldcityceo said:
My late ass is just seein the reason 3 ad on their site...amazing! I haven't really played around with 2.5 besides the demo vers, but I think I'ma cop da 3. Any tips on how I can break myself into using it before it comes out even a litle. That thing looks like a beast

Pm Me homie

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Im actually really looking foward to this release compared to before.....After seeing the NAMM video, im super stoked on the new browser(which is a HUGE improvement), and the Combi actually seems more useful then i thought initially.....Ive actually been wanting control over more modualtion perimeters for a while now and it seems like the combi will allow that....good shit, cant wait for it to come out.

I forgot to add: another fucking sweet ass addition to the 3.0 version is that it will allow (2) midi IN's at the same time! FINALLY!.....The whole idea of having a EVO to be my sole controller for my mixer is what ive wanted for centuries!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Did anybody get one yet?

Which package did you get?

I am broke as hell so I just got the basic upgrade. I wanted to get the package with the Recycle program bundled with it. I use a copy of my boy's Recycle but it launches OS 9 and I wanted a version 10 but for the 270 bucks I can just use the older version.

I wonder who is gonna find this first thing wrong with it?

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Ominous said:
Did anybody get one yet?

Which package did you get?

I am broke as hell so I just got the basic upgrade. I wanted to get the package with the Recycle program bundled with it. I use a copy of my boy's Recycle but it launches OS 9 and I wanted a version 10 but for the 270 bucks I can just use the older version.

I wonder who is gonna find this first thing wrong with it?

ME

Well i just got the basic Upgrade because i already got recycle for osx.. yea man get out of os9 lol

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Ominous said:
Give me any tips you have on how you use the new mastering suite stuff they added. Do you ever post beats up on the propellerhead site?

nah i dont post Tracks on the Ph site.. not really interested in letting others see how make things

<-- i dont mind giving tips but im not gonna show someone how my tracks are layed out

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
ive been playing with the demo for a while now, and all i can say is wow!!!!!! it so heavy!!! the combinator has to be the baddest new tool. the mastering suite is nice too man, much better than t-racks in my opinion. at least they are reconizin that there alot of hiphop producers using it, cuz on the demo tracks, they got one joint by the dilated people's producer.