nas or hova

who won the jay z nas battle?

• Total voters

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Mybad.... y'all are right... I did stray off topic with this one... (and many others). This discussion always gets me amped up, though. Plain and simple, both took shots that landed on the forehead... but Nas took the trophy home. For what Jay-Z has done in the past, his shots were weak, and expected.

HCTarks

Wax Mangler
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i think theyre both dope.. however, the nod goes to jay cuz he wakes up next to beyonce

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i got Jay on this one guys, I've seen them both perform many times, and Jay has him live also, Nas kinda sucked the last time I saw him! Biggie would kill both of them live just standing up on stage! I've seen him live too!

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i cant stand jigga these days personally, im a big nas fan, but still, ether was a classic diss track, but i think superugly by jay was better only because he was kickin facts while nas' disses were a bit more 'childish'.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nas better on the complex lyrical tip. jay proved he can rock that tip on the black album tho. nas hasa nas flow jay z has many flows. nas had illmatic jay z never had nastradamus jay z's skills are sooo different to nas's i.e jay z diss line you made it a dope line i made it a dope song. jay is great at making songs not just sixteens

STALEMATE......... i don't know why there is such passionate jay-z hate in the words of loop troop... DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME........ something along the lines of what snoop dog often says lol listen to the wise pimp in furs