New in need of help maschine or mpc2000

VCFan1001

He still asked about the MPC so I answered. Jeez, relax. We all know software based is better for beginners, but maybe some might want to try older gear, that's all.
Appreciate the reply's brother, I always wanted an mpc 2000 since I was a kid so ill probably still end up getting one :biggrin:.
found a tutorial that covers the mpc 2000 thats about 2 hours long :) so it shouldn't be that difficult since I'm really interested in learning about it.
also, I found a 20 part series that covers the basic functions of fl studio and am excited to get started one I finish watching the series. momentarily, I'm just waiting for my mpd 226 to come in, along with messing around in fl studio.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Appreciate the reply's brother, I always wanted an mpc 2000 since I was a kid so ill probably still end up getting one :biggrin:.
found a tutorial that covers the mpc 2000 thats about 2 hours long :) so it shouldn't be that difficult since I'm really interested in learning about it.
Nice! See that's what I'm talking about - someone that really wants to learn something no matter what. Good luck exploring the 2000.

FL Studio is dope too. When it was Fruity Loops, it was the first software I used to make my drum tracks because it had the step sequencer and made it mad easy.

OGBama

ILLIEN
@VCFan1001 if/when you get an MPC 2KXL make sure it has a CF card reader as floppies are passé.

DJWIDEBODY

If it was me i would stick to the Daw life and grab a Maschine the transition was smoother for me , i still use older hardware i.e. an mpc 4000 , and ensoniq eps and a mpc live , but those aren't my #1 go to units , i use them to compliment ableton , i might use drums from the 4000 or samples from my Eps ect ect

Members online

Latest Beat It Up! Results
Beat #1
5 votes
Beat #2
5 votes
Beat #3
0 votes

ill resources