New in need of help maschine or mpc2000

VCFan1001

He still asked about the MPC so I answered. Jeez, relax. We all know software based is better for beginners, but maybe some might want to try older gear, that's all.
Appreciate the reply's brother, I always wanted an mpc 2000 since I was a kid so ill probably still end up getting one :biggrin:.
found a tutorial that covers the mpc 2000 thats about 2 hours long :) so it shouldn't be that difficult since I'm really interested in learning about it.
also, I found a 20 part series that covers the basic functions of fl studio and am excited to get started one I finish watching the series. momentarily, I'm just waiting for my mpd 226 to come in, along with messing around in fl studio.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Appreciate the reply's brother, I always wanted an mpc 2000 since I was a kid so ill probably still end up getting one :biggrin:.
found a tutorial that covers the mpc 2000 thats about 2 hours long :) so it shouldn't be that difficult since I'm really interested in learning about it.
Nice! See that's what I'm talking about - someone that really wants to learn something no matter what. Good luck exploring the 2000.

FL Studio is dope too. When it was Fruity Loops, it was the first software I used to make my drum tracks because it had the step sequencer and made it mad easy.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@VCFan1001 if/when you get an MPC 2KXL make sure it has a CF card reader as floppies are passé.

DJWIDEBODY

Beatmaker
If it was me i would stick to the Daw life and grab a Maschine the transition was smoother for me , i still use older hardware i.e. an mpc 4000 , and ensoniq eps and a mpc live , but those aren't my #1 go to units , i use them to compliment ableton , i might use drums from the 4000 or samples from my Eps ect ect