New Scratch - Eminem

pirell

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i dont knwo what peioples beef is, i think scratch has done really well. i was surprised to see eminem on the cover, BUT rather than rant about why just blaze etc havent been o the cover...from what eminem has done so far, his albums have been more successful in terms of sales. YES its all off the back of dre, as well as many other reasons, especially him being more "mainstream" ...but perhaps thats a major criteria for being on the cover... the just blazes and alchs have been workig hard, BUT havent had multi platinum albums on their backs as yet....even though theyve worked with many more artists etc.

personally i think timbaland deserves to be on the album cover before em, but i hear wht people r saying

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
Eminem production is not that serious. I read that interview. He got madd producers coaching his ass.

He basically makes a aiight beat, n' a team of Dr. Dre's producers polish it so it'll sound professional.

Scratch basically put Em on the cover so the mag can get sweeped off the shelves by hiphop wannabes. Good Business

but everybody knows the truth.

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
Magazines make most there money off advertisement the more mags they sell the more they can charge for ads.Inside they doin there thing. Also eminem didnt knock down no walls for white rappers im white and my opinion is the majority of rap records are sold to white people. White people have no problem with buying a white person album. 2 eminem when he came out his rhymes were hot no matter how white he was. He got accepted by talent and being brought up in the game by dr dre didnt hurt. If he came out on koch probably be dope but out of the mainstream. 3 if anything eminem makes it harder on white rappers he set the bar high, he doesnt collab with white artist even ones hes down with,

To some it up dr dre opened the door for eminem he walked in and locked it behind him.

If your dope your dope and real heads will respect that.

PEace

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
maddogg said:
Magazines make most there money off advertisement the more mags they sell the more they can charge for ads.Inside they doin there thing. Also eminem didnt knock down no walls for white rappers im white and my opinion is the majority of rap records are sold to white people. White people have no problem with buying a white person album. 2 eminem when he came out his rhymes were hot no matter how white he was. He got accepted by talent and being brought up in the game by dr dre didnt hurt. If he came out on koch probably be dope but out of the mainstream. 3 if anything eminem makes it harder on white rappers he set the bar high, he doesnt collab with white artist even ones hes down with,

To some it up dr dre opened the door for eminem he walked in and locked it behind him.

If your dope your dope and real heads will respect that.

PEace

^^^ im really feelin' that post. That made me think...How come Eminem never puts on other white rappers??? I guess he's scared.

members online