New To This.

Wiinkso

Ive been making beats for about 2-3 years now. I got into making beats because before the beat making i was a rapper. I got tired of having to search for exclusive beats or using the hottest songs beat out at the time. Always been a music person from a young age. Had to get off my ass and get what i wanted. How about you?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice. I always wondered how many rappers end up doing this, since I'm sure it can be difficult to find compatible beats sometimes.

Me, it was just a natural progression from DJing. Always trying to learn...

Wiinkso

Bro the pure frustration of having 1000 other rappers on the same hot beat was a killer. Was endless who had the better version.

Ah nice man i want to get onto djing, just dont have the right resources or people to learn from...

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Wiinkso and for DJing try Scratch Academy

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
You're welcome @Wiinkso and I like to give the guidance I never had and don't get. I'm self directed.

Wiinkso

Respect on that one. I find alot of people in this industry find it difficult to help others without feeling like they are saying too much or giving away tips that they might want to keep back for themselves. So again nice to find a community that seems genuine

members online