November 23-26, 2011 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Congrats Some Guy! and Good job everybody!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Congrats, SG....Well done...!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Congratz Some Guy....u deserve the belt..

Thanks Yung, Sucio, Quiet Composer, Stress and JD for making this shit good enough to cause me to skip out every morning while in Norf Kack when I shouldn't have, to listen. This shh was 10 times better than I thought it would be...especially since we don't have as many active members as we once did.

And as I predicted, some one who wasn't around much took it. Dope ass beats and the element of surprise was the recipe.

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Unbelievable that I won. Big thanks to everybody involved in this event. There's way too many good producers here. There may not be as many active members but when it comes to battling people come out of the woodwork with heat. It was fun and pretty much drama free. That goes back to Fade and company.

Props to all the people that voted and competed. Young's tracks went hard, Sucio's first beat blew my mind. Dacalion hung tough. A lot of good tracks on that bracket. JDArms, Stressone. Fuck I'm going through all them right now. Theres some bangers.

This is my theme song for the next week as I work the night shift....

http://youtu.be/QtPluXq_hko

lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Unbelievable that I won. Big thanks to everybody involved in this event. There's way too many good producers here. There may not be as many active members but when it comes to battling people come out of the woodwork with heat. It was fun and pretty much drama free. That goes back to Fade and company.

Props to all the people that voted and competed. Young's tracks went hard, Sucio's first beat blew my mind. Dacalion hung tough. A lot of good tracks on that bracket. JDArms, Stressone. Fuck I'm going through all them right now. Theres some bangers.

This is my theme song for the next week as I work the night shift....

http://youtu.be/QtPluXq_hko

lol

ha ha....do your thang man

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Aaaiiite... I dig that song...

Well deserved win, sir.

At least I lost to the winner....

NONE OF THE REST OF YALL CAN SEE ME!!!

I dig the remix better.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Word of advice...if you're going to have a hype ass crazy "I'm bout to slaughter this dude" intro---------------------make damn sure you drop a beat behind it to back all that shhhh up.

I'm running for cover thinking a Neutron Bombs about to drop killing erry body and when the war starts there's one sumbich throwing fruity pebbles from a roof top.

I'd much rather be set up by a weak intro and have an "aiight beat" drop

end rant....

Yeah Dac, after listening to the beats.... After hearing it for the first time...I thought there was going to be some murderous mobb deep shit....

Instead it was Steely Dan....

Definitely the wrong intro.

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Yeah that remix is sick. I'll just listen to both of them back to back on loop all week.

I couldn't even figure out how to embed videos on here damn.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah Dac, after listening to the beats.... After hearing it for the first time...I thought there was going to be some murderous mobb deep shit....

Instead it was Steely Dan....

Definitely the wrong intro.

I accept that...bad move on my part, it's history now...but if you expect some bombs or Mobb Deep after a George Lopez intro then theres nothing more to say.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Ummm..the George Lopez skit was VISUALLY FUNNY.

The words were not...it's hard to make Scare Face "audio wise" funny no matter who's doing it....I'm juss sayin....any line he said in that movie evokes gangstaism....

Status
Not open for further replies.