ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Congrats Ras, you sure earned it

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Congrats...nice submission....

I'm a little salty, I haven't one a single Beat this....this entire year..........which means I'm gunning for all yall later this month.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Wish I could hear them LOL, Im still trying to figure why the play button arn't displayed on my home pc's. At work today and still cant see them.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Finally was able to listen to the remixes, I thought everyone was just being nice but I dont feel so bad coming in last place this month.

LDB - This was a true remix, If I didnt already know I could tell your a DJ mixing with tony toni tone

Rasag - real nice work took me back to high school, excellent mix.

Sucio - the 2nd part during nas verse was nice, had to listen to it twice.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Finally was able to listen to the remixes, I thought everyone was just being nice but I dont feel so bad coming in last place this month.

LDB - This was a true remix, If I didnt already know I could tell your a DJ mixing with tony toni tone

Man....If I voted I would have gave u the first place nod. I really liked your track. That's why I said earlier that u had pulled it off. Keep entering these contest man...you're sure to get that B sooner or later.

Thanks for the props on my entry....if dudes really understood how I had to surgically dismantle tony toni tone to make that shit work. Try just throwing the acapella over the same instrumental and see if u get the same result...lol There's a lot more going on in my version than the original...play them side by side and you'll hear the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online