November 5-6, 2011 - Comments & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Theme: Remix.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

Please try to keep the clutter in here to a minimum. We all know that the Beat This! threads get filled up with posts very quickly. Keep it on topic and related to the competition.

Please check the Beat This pages first for answers, and the Beat This posting guide.

Also, be sure to check the Rules section.

Thanks.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow a Beat this AND a Battle That? Wow.... People gonna have to get on their game to get the double win...

Now the remix, has to be an industry acapella remix?

I have a shitload of acapellas, like 7GB worth... If anyone would like a request..PM me an I will see if I have it...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
LOL I didn't read the rules...lmao

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Good thing...i have a shitload of beats at that bpm...

Maybe I should do a dirty south beat to this.....LMAO...

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Good thing...i have a shitload of beats at that bpm...

Maybe I should do a dirty south beat to this.....LMAO...

I've already started working on it. I put some quad up under the beat that I selected for it. Shitz knocking son....lol It's sounding "official". That's why I'm still up...lmao I'll let it marinate a couple days and see if I feel the same about it. Right now I'm feeling pretty good.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You know even though it's a 90's acapella, it would be great to hear a non-east coast beat wit it! That was the main idea behind this theme.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
You know even though it's a 90's acapella, it would be great to hear a non-east coast beat wit it! That was the main idea behind this theme.

You should add that to the rules as part of the theme. non-east coast with No samples

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
LOL Wow...no samples??

Who would enter?????????????

hahahahahahaha I know I would..

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
You should add that to the rules as part of the theme. non-east coast with No samples

non-east coast would be kind of hard with it being east coast mc's especially with there east coast lyrical swing. That would take munipulating the acapella. The original music isn't east coast anyway....it's RnB....it's the instrumental of Happy by Surface. They have a laid back flow on the original so it'll be hard to match that to say a hardcore type beat. I don't even think u could lace a str8 sampled beat to these lyrics. Somebody will have to prove me wrong..lol

LOL Wow...no samples??
Who would enter?????????????
hahahahahahaha I know I would..

I would destroy u kid....know that!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I don't even think u could lace a str8 sampled beat to these lyrics. Somebody will have to prove me wrong..lol
I would destroy u kid....know that!

BRING IT. LOL

I could do a sampled beat to it, as well.

I have so many options...I did a beat to it last night...maybe I'll just post all of them?

Welll...I didn't do a beat to it.....I could just make the BPM match with just a turn of the knob in Maschine.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
ahhhh nice, Im gonna try this (going on vacation first) hopefully I'll have time to put something decent together when I get back.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Must be nice.

Enjoy!!

Then come back and get your ass handed to you.... No homo.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
ah man, I luv fla...the keys were awesome! I didn't want to come back (just yet...). Had a blast!

I'm gonna jump on this in a couple of days...gotta lot of work to catch up on first. I might just get my ass handed to me, I've never done a flip contest with an acapella before but I'm gonna give it my best.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Finished mine......

Sounds dope.

I win....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Why are the sign ups open everywhere but here? I saw that the sign ups where open first thing this morning via fb.

I uploaded mine via link from facebook. I hope there's no problem when the contest actually starts!

Fade...I need confirmation that u got be entry....

Status
Not open for further replies.