October 6 - October 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Man..if I wasn't out of commission, I would have jumped on this....

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
i can't download the file. says "you cannot download more than one file at a time" each time i click on download. am i being stupid?

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I just checked it and its working fine on my end... If you have a regular email address like yahoo, gmail or hotmail I can send it to you that way.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
pssst, thats those hip hop genes kicking in, see your brain can say one thing but when its in your blood, it's a done deal....lol. You might as well twist your lid backwards, get that limp and start bangin' pads bro...

I got $50 bucks that says whatever 2Good does with this is gonna be dope.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
on a serious note, I've heard 2Good flip some ish alot worse than that. The good flippage material is around 2:50, theres's a nice breakdown in that area. Let me get on this right quick.

on a serious note, I've heard 2Good flip some ish alot worse than that. The good flippage material is around 2:50, theres's a nice breakdown in that area. Let me get on this right quick.

Haha, exactly where I got my chops from.
Actually I gotta admit, this flip is coming out DOPE. I just changed an instrument patch and now I gotta say Im very happy.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
i like how you chopped the drums, nice work man. i had something good going yesterday evening and then maschine crashed...ugh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.