October 6 - October 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
i like how you chopped the drums, nice work man. i had something good going yesterday evening and then maschine crashed...ugh :(

LMAO (not at you mono) but at dp..."I believe you called it "steak". hahahaha

Anyway, here's mine... It's called Oct flip. I basically tried to focus on bringing the baseline out and using what the song provided. I layered the drums everything else is from the original song. It's short but I left room for an MC and you can get the idea if it was full length.
www.dacalion.webs.com

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Ok guys, time is about up on this weeks flip. Put your beats up so we can hear your sickness. If you couldn't do anything with this one, no worries, I'm gonna put something dope and easier for next week (unless anybody else has something they wanna share).

I'm really looking for more of you new cats to get involved with this. This is your tool to prepare you for the Beat This! and Battle That! contests. Even if you don't want to compete, it's still a GREAT practice drill for honing your skillz. Personally it amazes me to hear one song get flipped so many different ways and most come out dope.

Im gonna get my second flip uploaded today.
As for your flip dac, this shit takes me right back to the Chuck Chillout days 87-90.
This is a real throwback track right here.

Okay heres my flip 2, didnt put as much time into this one.
Baby Dont Cry Flip 2.mp3

Thanks OnQ appreciate the feedback, I value your opinion highly.

Swift

Swift Flow
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
My computer crashed so I lost my project.

shit happens

Dac, that was tightttt,i started out with the sound you first started scratchin but then i scrapped it.

2Good, im diggin the 2nd flip a bit more,those bells are soundin nice.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
@2Good - Yeah no doubt, that was the sound I was going for too. Now that Im thinking about it, I miss the Chuck Chillout days...classic.

Both of your beats were dope, I have always been a big fan of composing and you're very damn good at it. great work!

@Gustto - damn, gotta hate when that happens but I understand 100%, recently my daughter spilled a Pepsi all over one of my hard drives...trashed it! Oh one other thing Gustto, check out the second song on my site...the very end is bananas! Once you listen, you'll know why Im saying that...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.