Official Katrina thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
I'll find way to donate something like toothbrushes or clothes, but I don't trust Red Cross with the cash b/c they completely missused the funds donated after 9/11. I guess the different chapters can keep money to support themselves.

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I cant believe some of the shit goin on down there. I mean theres poeple starving and dehydrating, dying in the streets, and then on top of that, theres these fuckin scumbags, who go and raid Wal Mart, steal all the guns and ammo and start unloadin on the relief workers. I mean, how bad can the situation get. You got to be pretty sick to do somethin like that when the whole scene is so bad to begin with.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Sigh More Katrina stuff(yea i know i know)

http://www.ametsoc.org/atmospolicy/documents/SeminarFlyer.pdf

She went to the damn Conf thing in June too they had Plenty of time to Update those Damn Levy's
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/09/01.html#a4740
http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Anderson-Cooper-Landrieu-Katrina.mov

Plenty of time this is what happens when $$ is an Issue people Hold out on Important Decsions they knew this coming we've only Been talkin about the BIG HURRICAN for sometime now they still waited

see how bad local, state and federal government failed

This is our President on our Time of Need

http://lefti.blogspot.com/2005_09_01_lefti_archive.html#112570619924445561

How the Fuck DOES CASTRO respond to the Sitchiation faster than the gov wtf?

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
you think i'm proud to be an american???? fuck you and america

edit

but much love too all the innocence being caught up in it's destruction. america will fall with presidents like this. america might just fall anyway, it's got too many people in high positions doing shit (me and you) do not know about that end up really fucking over foreign countries. no one, or no thing, gets away with shit like that in nature. i'm goin north, or south.. and i'm learning Spanish right now. next is french and japaneese. i'd prepare yourself because it hasn't even begun yet. when it begins it will very closely be too late. prepare yourself for the new whirl odor

it will stink

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Look folks, u can sit her and throw names about this and that all u want, fact of the matter is, quit bitching about it and do something. Its fucked up how the the aid went down, but u still gotta chance to help, so quit wining and give some cheese, make a phone call etc..

While nothing ive been threw can compare to katernia, im a veteran of numerious direct hit hurricans and numrious others close calls
. We have almost lost or house 2 times as well as countless flooding etc...Its one thing to see that shit on TV, another thing to live threw that shit. Point being, I feel for those folks man, I have a pretty good idea of what they are going threw. So everyone mobileize ur shit.

Lets Wait till things are stableized then we can wine and complain all day....

my 2 cents

class...

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
i know man i went back an explained. it makes me real mad to see our president and vice pres continually being caught not doing their job in a time where it is MOST CRITICAL. may everyone displaced and dying in new orleans be saved.
we
the people of the united states of america
voted him in when they had a chance to vote him out. this reminds me of when el-p did that track AMERICA on his first lp. man it just pisses me off. no disrespect

edit

alright classic your right, this is too soon to start callin people out. although my opinion should never be misinterpreted as whining!! it is great though that so many people here are donating and physically helping out to save lives. i donated to the tsunami relief fund when i had a job, i hope this all gets worked out with no more problems

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
classic said:
Spend a couple of days in nothern uganda , or southern sudan, or any 3rd world country and lets see if u still feel that way....
I respect your views man but its real easy to say stuff like that without context........

your right, it's all about context.. my only concern is we pissing off other nations and a nuclear war persues. then America would be worse than uganda. but i know what your saying.. this has nothing at all to do with why this thread is here. so i actually apoligize to everyone else involved in this thread that is actually doing things to help the people in need! WORD

"this worldwide epidemic gets highly prolific
just after seconds of when all the h-bombs started trippin
first one and then another, another one
side by side kingdoms fell into kingdom come"

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Cuban President Castro offered to sent help this week (1100 docters and medicine) and he is able to sent the first hundred docters today directly, but bush didnt reply on the offer. So during a speech on yesterdays television, he once again said he wanted to sent help cos he felt he had to do something about all those people suffering. That is some real shit, respect to Fidel for that.
And once again disrespect to Bush and his friends for not replying on that shit and accepting some goddamn help. That fakeass honour isnt worth shit when people are dying.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
2 days man, 2 days of preparement.
10 years of study on preventative measurements.
50% budget cuts on environment research due to "war"*

Nuff said, this all shouldn't have happened, I mean, what for are you guys paying taxes for ?

Also, this has nothing to do with be american or not, being proud has nothing to do with it. This is politics and the average joe dont mix together, but a concensus of average joes will. I blame your president and all those other rulers of the nation that have their noses to deep into "security check" and industry. When are these idiots really start thinking of the people. All I see is downright macho stuff and it's getting you guys no where which is a damn shame.

My kingdom for a lefty prez

*industrial exploit

BROUSSARD BEATS

BroussardGoHard
ill o.g.
yea i have people staying with 3 families thats like 17 people in my house.
Right now im not using my studio because i know i might need it for space and plus i have to get a new ac unit for it to keep it cool

we still looking for my wife brother
the good thing is we have lots of food,Thier kids are in school and they have a nice bed to sleep in.
we still need need a few things

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
RigorMortis said:
Cuban President Castro offered to sent help this week (1100 docters and medicine) and he is able to sent the first hundred docters today directly, but bush didnt reply on the offer. So during a speech on yesterdays television, he once again said he wanted to sent help cos he felt he had to do something about all those people suffering. That is some real shit, respect to Fidel for that.
And once again disrespect to Bush and his friends for not replying on that shit and accepting some goddamn help. That fakeass honour isnt worth shit when people are dying.

man come on you really think a muhfuckin dictator like Castro really cares about them people in New Orleans?

dont respect him, he offers this help for political benifit only. he wants somethin in return.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^and china, russia or england don't expect things in return ? Anyway, that's a matter for them idiots in the government, I dont think anyone cares for that shit if these people in need of everything can benefit because nothin aint helpin them right now.

T

The Bastard

BROUSSARD BEATS said:
yea i have people staying with 3 families thats like 17 people in my house.
Right now im not using my studio because i know i might need it for space and plus i have to get a new ac unit for it to keep it cool

we still looking for my wife brother
the good thing is we have lots of food,Thier kids are in school and they have a nice bed to sleep in.
we still need need a few things
GOD HELP U MAN I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT OK

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I send my prayers to the victims and their family...

BTW... I'm always wondering what makes yall wanna live in the south? I mean, yeah, the weather's nice and the girls are nicer, but you get tornadoes and hurricanes constantly (and you're lucky if you dont get caught in one of those every 5 years or so... so what's the deal?

I'm not sayong it's their fault because they live there (NOT AT ALL), but i'm just wondering...

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
sYgMa said:
I send my prayers to the victims and their family...

BTW... I'm always wondering what makes yall wanna live in the south? I mean, yeah, the weather's nice and the girls are nicer, but you get tornadoes and hurricanes constantly (and you're lucky if you dont get caught in one of those every 5 years or so... so what's the deal?

I'm not sayong it's their fault because they live there (NOT AT ALL), but i'm just wondering...

When u lived somewhere ur entire life u become used to the circumstances, its just a way of life. ITs easy to look from the outside and wonder but when u have been there your whole life. Born and rasied for generations. Its becomes a part of u.

You hatian right??? same differnce, ur island is part of your culture......part of your sense of self

clas,,,,,

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online