Oh Shit!!!! Hes back

Love Tyson, I would argue that Mayweather is the greatest of all time. I don’t discuss it here much but I was an amateur boxer for years and studied Tyson like crazy. Dude is insane.
Yeah man, I know Tyson wasnt actually the best, and he ended up being his own worst enemy, but if things had been a little different, he could have been unstoppable.

drex

superpimp trillionaire
Battle Points: 11
I'd be more afraid of the new centered not fked up in the head tyson. this guy is a monster. his 53 looks better than most peoples 23. and for this whole time, he never stopped being a student of the art. Mike Tyson is DANGEROUS. not just for his power but his precision. the only thing that could hurt him on a pro comeback might be that his tapes have most likely been advanced training material for boxers for the last 20 years. still everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. I am definitely watching w/e he does in the ring. his trainer said when he held the pads up and saw mikes fists coming at his face his life literally flashed before his eyes. I fkn believe him.

I'd be more afraid of the new centered not fked up in the head tyson. this guy is a monster. his 53 looks better than most peoples 23. and for this whole time, he never stopped being a student of the art. Mike Tyson is DANGEROUS. not just for his power but his precision. the only thing that could hurt him on a pro comeback might be that his tapes have most likely been advanced training material for boxers for the last 20 years. still everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. I am definitely watching w/e he does in the ring. his trainer said when he held the pads up and saw mikes fists coming at his face his life literally flashed before his eyes. I fkn believe him.
I agree about Tysons mindset, his head is in a completely different place now, hes older and wiser, and still fucking lethal.

members online