OMG this Corona is kicking my ass

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
^^ dude got banned lol

i drink budwesier and heineken mainly,

i also like sangria wine but just to relax not to get drunk

i also made up a great tasting conccotion one day mixing smirnoff with carlso rossi white zinfadel wine.. shit tastes great and i every now and then I fux wit dat mix.

i only drink shots of liquor at the bar but i fux wit pretty much anything on the liquor tip...

nice i love sangria that shyt sneaks up on you before u even realize it..

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
crown and coke's,, but i have to say no sometimes cuz i get out of hand on that bourbon. so then im on beers, been on a red stripe kick. i also like rum. i had a bad experience with some tequila and some strippers so i quit drinking that until i came across patron. when i was in high school, you know kids will drink anything, we was drinking crack juice (sisco) then they had the cool breeze and mad dog, so... with that being said i cannot drink any kind of wine now "AT ALL"

lyriks for flying drunk - cyclopean super hero

im flying drunk again, oh my god
got the double vision and only one eye
feeling like the guy flying high in the sky
cant afford to get another d.u.i.
so i said fuk em man i dont need a ride
all i gotta do is watch out for power lines
billboards and signs, coastin feeling fine
got me a bottle of bourbon, i dont drink that wine
i may not be able to walk, but i can fly right
i aint got to far to go man my homes in sight
fuk the police, i aint going to jail tonight
and i'm faded all the time, so what the stero type
alpine and pioneer, i know my home is near
should i stop off and get another beer
you got some visene, cuz my eye's not clear
you call last call look around then im here.

i love getting drunk and i like to drink alot
fuk aa cuz im never gonna stop x2

i love getting drunk and i love drunk bitches
i get all kinds of drinks and i drink mad pitchers
dont like to drive tho cuz i get into delimas
wake up the next day sometimes i dont remember
but you know what, i think its all worth it tho
cuz im to drunk to fly so take me to the liquor sto
they closed the coondog, so take me to the apollo
how bout the frontier or even the winetree
c'mon man another drink is all i need

i love getting drunk and i like to drink alot
fuk aa cuz im never gonna stop x2

you can put me on probation, you can stick me in jail
as soon as i get out, im getting drunk as hell
aint no stoppin this, just like i started to piss
i really love that feeling when i get to drinkin fifths
i gotta pocket full of money, so why dontcha take ya pick
if you wanna drink with me man you gonna get sick.

just another drink, just another drink
just another drink, just another drink

get drunk, hero style.........

hahaha,
.........ELDIA............

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
My number ONE fav is Guiness. I can sip 5, 6 Guinnes down in an hour.

Any stout or ale will be welcome

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Red headed slut (Jagermister, Cranberry Juice and Peach Snopps) or just drink a bottle of whatever vodka is there and whatever taste sweet.

What the fuck is a "peach Snopp"?

A Snopp in Swedish is a dick

A peach dick. Ush!

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Finnish Karhu -beer is the best beer I usually drink. (Karhu = Bear in english)

And if I really need to get my drunk-mode-on then I smash a bag of Fishermans Friend's to a bottle of Koskenkorva (basicly any vodka or something like that will do) and drink that raw. Gets your head WASTED!

EDIT: We need a topic of different drinking habits around the world!

and Andreas: Thanks for an advice, Imma call everyone a 'Snopp' in tomorrows Swedish-class.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Finnish Karhu -beer is the best beer I usually drink. (Karhu = Bear in english)

And if I really need to get my drunk-mode-on then I smash a bag of Fishermans Friend's to a bottle of Koskenkorva (basicly any vodka or something like that will do) and drink that raw. Gets your head WASTED!

EDIT: We need a topic of different drinking habits around the world!

and Andreas: Thanks for an advice, Imma call everyone a 'Snopp' in tomorrows Swedish-class.

THat'll make you alot of friends mate :)

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
I think the best bear is from the UK. Even better from ireland

Gueness, Kilkenny. That is the stuff.

The worst beer ever though is American beer. You guys are good at making light Lager like Bud and Miller. But you can't make a good ale or stout.

Swedes are the worst though. We make some crazy shit and call it beer but it tastes like piss and lookes just like it.

Jiiish

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
I just came back from the Sardines, Italy.

There you could buy a good whiskey, vodka, rum or gin for only 5 EUR
about 6 dollars.

What do you charge for it in your respective countries

A bottle of Rum or wiskey here in sweden is about 35 USD

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Absolut Vodka is a Swedish brand :)

Means "Definetly Vodka"

How much do you charge for a bottle of that in South Afrika/ UK?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
when i first got to bedstuy i was in love with steel reserve lol... thats like the cheapest and strongest beeer ever made. actually i think its malt liqour. that shit is strong as fuc its like an ole english 40 crammed into a 20oz can lol... u can get six pack for $3.00 at the bodega down the street. me and my housemate at the time used to split a six pack and we would both get fucked up lol.... one of my boys visited me one time and I warned him but he was sleeping on the potency of the steel reserve and he dowinin them like ccrazy even before we went to the bar, where we were throwing down shots like crazy. He never will underestimate the steel again lol. To keep a long story short, dude got FUCED UP, made a ass of himslef at the club,almost got arrested, pissed on himself, had to be carried back to the crib, and slept the ENTIRE rest of the weekend. we didnt even get to hang out because he slept all the way through the next day lol. he will never drink another steel reserve again lol.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
when i first got to bedstuy i was in love with steel reserve lol... thats like the cheapest and strongest beeer ever made. actually i think its malt liqour. that shit is strong as fuc its like an ole english 40 crammed into a 20oz can lol... u can get six pack for $3.00 at the bodega down the street. me and my housemate at the time used to split a six pack and we would both get fucked up lol.... one of my boys visited me one time and I warned him but he was sleeping on the potency of the steel reserve and he dowinin them like ccrazy ven before we went to the bar, where we were throwing down shots like crazy. He never will underestimate the steel again lol. To keep a long story short, dude got FUCED UP, made a ass of himslef at the club,almost got arrested, pissed on himself, had to be carried back to the crib, and slept the ENTIRE rest of the weekend. we didnt even get to hang out because he slept all the way through the next day lol. he will never drink another steel reserve again lol.

Steele Reserve is that SHIT! almost as good as Crazy Horse (which they stopped making, probably cause niggas was wildin out). And yes, Steele is malt liquor. I used to drink 2 of those a night and smoke a L....but those were my younger, wild days. Now I buy me a 6pack of Amstel Light.......and smoke a L....

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
when i first got to bedstuy i was in love with steel reserve lol... thats like the cheapest and strongest beeer ever made. actually i think its malt liqour. that shit is strong as fuc its like an ole english 40 crammed into a 20oz can lol... u can get six pack for $3.00 at the bodega down the street. me and my housemate at the time used to split a six pack and we would both get fucked up lol.... one of my boys visited me one time and I warned him but he was sleeping on the potency of the steel reserve and he dowinin them like ccrazy ven before we went to the bar, where we were throwing down shots like crazy. He never will underestimate the steel again lol. To keep a long story short, dude got FUCED UP, made a ass of himslef at the club,almost got arrested, pissed on himself, had to be carried back to the crib, and slept the ENTIRE rest of the weekend. we didnt even get to hang out because he slept all the way through the next day lol. he will never drink another steel reserve again lol.

THATS WHAT WE WAS DOIN THE FLAMING DR PEPPERS WITH BACK IN THE DAY! which i was speakin of in my earlier reply. That 211 aint no joke. try doin two of these in less than 30 minutes. Whew.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Steele Reserve is that SHIT! almost as good as Crazy Horse (which they stopped making, probably cause niggas was wildin out). And yes, Steele is malt liquor. I used to drink 2 of those a night and smoke a L....but those were my younger, wild days. Now I buy me a 6pack of Amstel Light.......and smoke a L....

lol crazy horse .. yeah they still make that i think! lol .... i always thouht steel reserve 211 actually tasted a little better though... they both get ur in no time..

lol@ shortfuze... im suprised more more poeple arent up on that shit...