one of the best produced tracks ive ever heard

rob-beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i listened to this song once and was its aight. then i LISTENED to it again. this track is amazing. fucking amazing.

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Im definitely feelin that track. im not sure if its one of the best produced tracks, but i like it a lot and its a lot better than a lot of the stuff comin out right now.

Artistix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 11
Yoooooo

Aight look I'm from Philly and I'm not that big on "down south" music UNLESS I'm at a party. BUT, this Jeezy track is the hottest one I heard from him thus far. The production is on some NEW stuff. There is nothing like it right now on the radio and the whole beat is fire. It's different but in a good way ya mean. The live vocals really adds to the track alot and it makes it that much better.

Artistix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My List

One of the best tracks ive ever heard was Memphis Bleek- Straight Path that one of those beats that touch the soul...LOL but nall 4real this track is incredible

Oh yeah these 2 other tracks by the newbie producer named Artistix called Grand Finale and Hold It down yeah I think they're classics

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
sorry, I tried,,,,,,shit is not my cup of Jack and Coke mang. But, its good to see the diversity of the music. (sarcasm)
lol ha ah......wow i have no words he said it all thanks guy...

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Tha1AndOnlyDJT said:
I dont know classic, this is allright dont get me wrong. but there are way better tracks out there. if you talkin samples your got Just Blaze's Breathe and Timbo's Slow Down. and i hate to say it but kanye put his foot in that dimonds track, listen to all the stuff he added to the sample. and how he flipped that shit is crazy. he got the audio snippets saying "hold one up". oh my.

Timbaland didn't make slow down ?

As for the track i thought it was pretty good, its well put together lots of change ups to keep it interesting !

Artistix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My Pick

One of the best tracks ive ever heard was Memphis Bleek- Straight Path that one of those beats that touch the soul...LOL but nall 4real this track is incredible

Oh yeah these 2 other tracks by the newbie producer named Artistix called Grand Finale and Hold It down yeah I think they're classics

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
I took a listen and those tracks are cool, its funny casue i have ALOT of tracks that are the same style as the just blaze one(mixing sampling and compostition) im not saying im on that cats level or nothing but it definaly gives me a good feeling when i hear our styles overlap.......

BUt honestly, none of those tracks had the same impact as the "talk to em" joint, to me that track was just on another level. I cant put my finger on it, but its definatly differnt, im not sayin those tracks aint tight but i just dont think they are in the same league production wise.

class....

Artistix

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
I took a listen and those tracks are cool, its funny casue i have ALOT of tracks that are the same style as the just blaze one(mixing sampling and compostition) im not saying im on that cats level or nothing but it definaly gives me a good feeling when i hear our styles overlap.......

BUt honestly, none of those tracks had the same impact as the "talk to em" joint, to me that track was just on another level. I cant put my finger on it, but its definatly differnt, im not sayin those tracks aint tight but i just dont think they are in the same league production wise.

class....

Yo I agree 100% It's just that the beat and bleek mixed so well it was different for me. I alread said this but that young Jeezy track was crazy and it was different.

members online