Poor man's pizza lmao

T

The Arkitekt

speaking of high foods, one time I forgot to toast waffles and I put em in the microwave instead. I put 4 eggo's on a plate, put butter and syrup on them, then put it in the microwave. On the 3rd waffle I was just like "wtf!!! why is this soggy?" (LOL). It still tasted really good and I didn't have to wait for it to toast lol

I gotta try dat poor mans pizza

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
"Tastes like a real pizza" - ahah I doubt it! See, if you could somehow make this production-related I might just put it on the homepage...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
hahah, this threads comedy. lol.

@Arkitekt - thats not that stoney tho....Shit ive nuked eggos sober! haha....
Maaan, speaking of stoney foods tho that relate to Chef Kurtis' poor mans pizza, when I was a teenager and stoned I would always make this thing where you get a piece of white bread, spread margarine or butter on it and then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over it and toast that shit. That shit was so good when u aint got dough to go buy some real food! hahah.......Try that shit son!!!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yo Kurtis I have a challenge for you:

If a person has next to nothing in the house and they're starving, make a video of that. No bread, pasta, sauce, cheese, eggs, milk, not even crackers.

Let's see what you would make!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yo Kurtis I have a challenge for you:

If a person has next to nothing in the house and they're starving, make a video of that. No bread, pasta, sauce, cheese, eggs, milk, not even crackers.

Let's see what you would make!

Been there done that, I think food commercials should be illegal to show on your tv when it gets down to that point...
Ive been there and seen Taco Bell commercials come on and it bout got some one mugged.

Maaan, speaking of stoney foods tho that relate to Chef Kurtis' poor mans pizza, when I was a teenager and stoned I would always make this thing where you get a piece of white bread, spread margarine or butter on it and then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over it and toast that shit. That shit was so good when u aint got dough to go buy some real food! hahah.......Try that shit son!!!!

I have done that as well, thats good as hell.

T

The Arkitekt

lmao, sounds like a ghetto pop tart or something. ima try that if I remember

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
take some bread and a can of cream of mushroom soup

preheat your oven to like 300F

spread cream of mushroom soup on bread

leave in oven long enough for bread to get crispy/toasty

enjoy...

its good shit if you dont have alot of money, you could eat diner like 4 or 5 nights a week with 1 loaf and a can or two of cream of mushroom soup.

it's better than you might think.