Poor man's pizza lmao

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
hahah, this threads comedy. lol.

@Arkitekt - thats not that stoney tho....Shit ive nuked eggos sober! haha....
Maaan, speaking of stoney foods tho that relate to Chef Kurtis' poor mans pizza, when I was a teenager and stoned I would always make this thing where you get a piece of white bread, spread margarine or butter on it and then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over it and toast that shit. That shit was so good when u aint got dough to go buy some real food! hahah.......Try that shit son!!!!

UGGGHHHh!!!! the ghetto cinnamon toast is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! just the right thing

hahah, this threads comedy. lol.

@Arkitekt - thats not that stoney tho....Shit ive nuked eggos sober! haha....
Maaan, speaking of stoney foods tho that relate to Chef Kurtis' poor mans pizza, when I was a teenager and stoned I would always make this thing where you get a piece of white bread, spread margarine or butter on it and then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over it and toast that shit. That shit was so good when u aint got dough to go buy some real food! hahah.......Try that shit son!!!!

we used to call that toasted sugar bread, before I tried it i thought urrgh disgusting, but man once I had it, that shit is nice.
another ghetto favorite was a slice of lettuce, put some mayo in the middle and wrap the lettuce around it.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
take some bread and a can of cream of mushroom soup

preheat your oven to like 300F

spread cream of mushroom soup on bread

leave in oven long enough for bread to get crispy/toasty

enjoy...

its good shit if you dont have alot of money, you could eat diner like 4 or 5 nights a week with 1 loaf and a can or two of cream of mushroom soup.

it's better than you might think.

Grew up on that shit is good!

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
another ghetto favorite was a slice of lettuce, put some mayo in the middle and wrap the lettuce around it.

now thats ghetto. i might try it tho. just to try it.

when I was a teenager and stoned I would always make this thing where you get a piece of white bread, spread margarine or butter on it and then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over it and toast that shit. That shit was so good when u aint got dough to go buy some real food! hahah.......Try that shit son!!!!

thats definitely gon get a taste

members online