Post shit you are feeling

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
people/i are looking for some new good ish, post up!

clipse over this would've been incredible

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Took it back a few years and started re-listening to The Odd Couple - shits still ill.

New Ugly Duckling.

Heiruspecs have been mad consistent since 98 when i started listening to them, still got them in regular rotation. If you like the Roots, you'll def feel these guys...

The Loyalists, really dope group from SF still mad slept on, regular rotations in the ipod, peep.

TopR. Another SF icon that gets regular spins in the ipod.

Conceit. Still yet to officially release an album, however hes done countless mixtapes and has been on the Yay Area scene for a minute now.

Z-Man. Yet another ill ass emcee from the Bay...I was actually supposed to call this fool like a year ago to get him on a track but i flaked and forgot. ;(

Jehst. Dope UK Rapper.

Micall Parknsun. Another dope UK Rapper.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
I just ran across this guy today

Collie Buddz:

not really hip hop, but dope none the less.

as for hip hop, I'm feelin this at the moment:

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Yeah man, i dont limit myself to one continent if you feel me?? If its dope its dope....I def think jehst of all UK emcees, is largely slept on for what he brings to the table. Dude is mad poetic and always spits over sick ass beats.

Shit I even listen to some German rap, i really dont give a fuck, i like it all....
If you like German shit, peep out Absolute Beginner, their stuff is ill mayne!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
That Hocus Pocus stuff was dope Joe - Nice post. Didnt expect the procussions to do a collab with him on the second joint, that was dope. The Procussions are kinda nice with it.

I like this guy already. The fact that he has a Rhodes Suitcase in his lab is fuckin awesome.
Where can i find some of his stuff?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b43L60-Ovbg"]YouTube - Lords Of The Underground - Funky Child[/ame]

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
Here are a few more UK drops, can't think of anything outside of here at the moment.

MOUNTFORD ESTATE E 8 HACKNEY

members online