Post shit you are feeling

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I like this guy already. The fact that he has a Rhodes Suitcase in his lab is fuckin awesome.
Where can i find some of his stuff?

20syl = www.myspace.com/20syl
Hocus Pocus = www.myspace.com/hocuspocushiphop

20syl has done alot of production for people on his top friends also .... if u snoop around ull find other things he has worked on

I tried buying a hocus pocus album and they wanted 49.99 for it ..... DAMN IMPORTS !!!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
all dutch steezo, either producer or mc...army fatique did collabs with mc's from the US and the netherlands. The rest are all dutch mc & producers. Bang bang is obviously from the UK but he teamed up with producer q-bus who was part of a former populair dutch group called Opgezwolle and Duvel.

T

The Arkitekt

I been feeling a few joints from The Alchemist's Cookbook EP recently, "Calmly Smoke" in particular.

T

The Arkitekt

I havn't gotten my ears on that yet. The thing I like most bout Alc is his shit sounds so fukin fresh, mad original. He claims he has a formula but his tracks generally don't sound the same.

T

The Arkitekt

im listening to The Cutting Room 2 right now, shit is RAW. Going straight on CD for the drive to school every morning.

!!!!!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Hocus Pocus Is Dope ...... Love 20syl Production .... He Spits Good Too But I Dont understand French .... lol

YouTube - Hocus Pocus - Dig This

YouTube - Hocus Pocus Hip Hop ? feat The Procussions

I dont know if this has been posted here b4 but this is a beat making video from 20syl

YouTube - 20Syl from Hocus Pocus Crew

Dug up this thread because I've been rockin the Hocus Pocus 16 peices for a lil min. and remembered i saw it here first! Its dope hiphop and good music without a shadow of a doubt, Thanks

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Here is some dirty south music that isn't what you're thinking it is.

I heard this record on Sirius/XM while on the road yesterday.... Def feeling the production on this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af-G74o4WEU"]‪Killer Mike - Ric Flair [Full Song]‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]