Pretty interesting site

objektivone

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yo dude, you need to chill out and stop assuming I don't spend time digging. I spend a lot of time digging (about 30 hours a week). So don't talk to me about digging. I was just stating how nice it is to be able to learn about the past of hip hop.

"Only bustas use the same samples that legends use"

And as for that I will use whatever sample I want. I was just trying to state that the art of the flip is an important thing to recognize in hip hop and is a misunderstood artform, and that I like being able to see how other artists utilize samples.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
There is more in the links than who sampled what for which song I didnt even care about that either but it is educational for those who care..
I was more intrigued by the downloadable sopranos episodes and old school mixtapes.

where you find the sopranos eps @

:::::nevermind:::

i like this site, its kinda cool

I

ivan1087

Only bustas use the same samples that legends use. For instance, "I Choose You" from the Mack album used for the UGK/OutKast will and should be forever banned from being resampled......

so why post these samples????? to learn, then post the sample with no name!

So you're suggesting I post samples that have never been used before? Post the sample with no name? LOL....Um, WTF?

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!, no post samples that have been used before and dont post the name of the sample, just the sample its self, i doubt that most people will be able to recognize a sample unless they themselves know it, then it really wouldnt matter!!!!!

why you still coming here worrying about it! its DONE homie, i am not responding anymore to this thread, PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Whats up Ruimixx! just been traveling and working man, havent had much time but things are kind of slow now, so dropping in here and there...whats good with you man?

Good to here from you holmes. The sample flip hasn't been the same since you took off, but they still tryin to hold it down.

Same ol' goin on over here. Tryin to hook up with some dope emcees. You still making beats?

members online