Prince's studio is crazy

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
No doubt, Prince is one of the greatest musicians/songwriters of our time. BTW has anybody flipped anything by Prince?

T

The Bastard

No doubt, Prince is one of the greatest musicians/songwriters of our time. BTW has anybody flipped anything by Prince?

theres a jay z/prince blend cd called the purple album. i tried flippin sum purple rain be4 but igot too emotional

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
theres a jay z/prince blend cd called the purple album. i tried flippin sum purple rain be4 but igot too emotional

Hahaha! Damn! That must have been a hell of a session!

Yeah, now that I read your post I remember seeing that on a mixtape site. Was that shit any good?

T

The Bastard

Hahaha! Damn! That must have been a hell of a session!

Yeah, now that I read your post I remember seeing that on a mixtape site. Was that shit any good?

it wasnt anything live sum dj remixed vocals from the black album with beats made usin one of prince's albums, it was kinda wack but the ''dec 4th'' track came out pretty tight i actually listen to that one time to time

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
it wasnt anything live sum dj remixed vocals from the black album with beats made usin one of prince's albums, it was kinda wack but the ''dec 4th'' track came out pretty tight i actually listen to that one time to time

Werd? I'm might have to check that out. I'm suprised I never heard "Darlilng Nikki" get flipped. That was the joint! LOL!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
That Nigga Got Studios That Got Studios That Got Studios That Got Studios Bigger Than You.......nigga!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
lmfao who tha fuck is this dude ahahhaah this aint prince! is he? lol i thought michael jackson is the freak!`?=! ajjajaa

That's Dave Chappelle...lol..

That episode has to be one of the funniest episodes ever...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I heard Prince has a purple dick with chrome balls and permed pubic hair with glitter on it.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
prince is the man .. look at the caliber of women hes been with in the past/presently ... thats all i gotta say

Word up yo, prince is the queerest looking ill mufucca. the original pimp. remember apollonia?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
He was a true rock star yo. Legendary status.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
prince's the shit.

members online

No members online now.