Prince's studio is crazy

O

open mind

he smoked dat purple haze when he wrote that purple rain song.haahahha

sc1200

ill o.g.
old school playa shit , If i had that kind of fetti i lace it just like that minus the salon! ha ha ha

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but you are supposed to say, "...when he WROTE that.." Not, "when he WRITED." There is no such thing as "WRITED."

Just wanted to let you know.

lol, you should have commented on that dry f-ing joke instead of his spelling.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
That's a crazy studio. I don't kknow if you could produce anything grimy in that studio. The design and layout makes me want to produce nothing but clean crispy tracks.

Far from basement style surroundings.

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Daaaammmmnnnn!! That studio is a dream! I've been a fan of Prince for a long time. I even have his first promotional copy album. Musically that man is untouchable.
ONE

BeatAssassin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
When your a legen and got yhe money to build it, then I see mo issue about it. Like God say, build it and they will come. This guy produces his own music, video's and movie. That what a lot of artist should do. Invest your money into the tools you use, instead of going to these over price studio's

hektek

ill o.g.
that studio is off the hook and has everything and anything you need so you wont have to leave the facility and get your music work done without any time issues...
fire

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
That is one nice studio palace! He's got the right idea, he does not have to go anywhere for anything music production wise he's got it all right there. I would love to be invited there for a jam session just to watch those cats play you would learn a lot.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Daaaammmmnnnn!! That studio is a dream! I've been a fan of Prince for a long time. I even have his first promotional copy album. Musically that man is untouchable.
ONE

Your kidding right?
I wonder how much that copy is worth?..
Ill give you 5 rupies for it...

members online